The setup file is not working

Hey,

I`ve downloaded the setup file yesterday twice, from 2 diferents links and when i try to run the setup file (.exe) to instal the game it shows the screen to choose the language for 1 sec and than close it. Does anyone knows what the problem can be?

I`m running in a Windows XP Professional SP3

What is the exact message?

I think the issue is because the installer isn't signed. I think we were working on getting a signed version available for download pretty soon.

The exact message is: "The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program."

It doesn't matter where I download from, or whether I run as admin, or whether I disable everything else on my system, message is the same. I do hope the new installer fixes the problem because as I wrote above, I very much want to buy this. :)

This is a suggested solution on Google for people with a similar problem with a different application.

Hi guys
i found a fix on some other site. i deleted the temporary files and rebooted the pc and installed a fresh copy of internet security and it worked like a charm
thanx for ur suggestions though !

Dornelles and everybody here...the answer to this question is...put your pc in safe mode to install!...i have this issue here with windows 7 x64 and for me solved entering in safe mode, making install, and after this, turning back to "normal" mode windows...

Yeah same problem here, I downloaded it multiple times and it is very slow from every link I try which is utterly frustrating.
And on each occasion the file is corrupt, no windows solutions work, I then tried downloading it on the mac, and the download completes equally fine after 3 hours! But when copying the file to my PC it fails stating that part of the file can't be read.

The Mac is my main desktop and I DL .exe files to then copy to my PC lots of times without problems, only here do I have an issue.

Also out of all the download links on the official site only 1 actually even works, all the other ones all come back with errors. :frown:

Surely this is gonna cost sales if the download links don't work or the file itself is corrupt on the one DL link that does work, I'm sorry but this is not a very good first impression of the game if I can't even get it!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back