Resource icon

Tracks The Ridge Motorsport 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
My opinion is this track is about 25% done. You need to merge your tracks properly. The track is also not packaged properly. I also noticed .jpg files, which explains the large track size. You need to merge objects, convert .jpg's to .dds to shrink the file size. I didn't bother trying to load the track but I'm sure it is slow just by the amount of objects and the .jpg's. In reality it looks like you built this in about 2 hours. Spend the time and research what you don't know and add little details that will maximize the user's experience. You are on to something, but should have waited to release. Don't let these guys discourage you over a picture. What have they released?

Hit me up and I will show you what I have done to give you ideas.

My opinion is this track is about 25% done. You need to merge your tracks properly. The track is also not packaged properly. I also noticed .jpg files, which explains the large track size. You need to merge objects, convert .jpg's to .dds to shrink the file size. I didn't bother trying to load the track but I'm sure it is slow just by the amount of objects and the .jpg's. In reality it looks like you built this in about 2 hours. Spend the time and research what you don't know and add little details that will maximize the user's experience. You are on to something, but should have waited to release. Don't let these guys discourage you over a picture. What have they released?

Hit me up and I will show you what I have done to give you ideas.

I'd be more than happy to have you show me what needs to be done. Or I can send you the original files via Dropbox if you're that motivated. It's been awhile since I've worked on this but got so many requests to "just give me what you got" I released what I had. Should have left it as v0.5 or something... I'm certainly not an experienced track builder. Just a local track to me and wanted to drive it. No one else was building it at the time. Thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%