The return of Brendon imminent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Ha ....dont get all happy, he deserves all the wrath and hate that has been hurled about him over the years. He disappeared, continued to take money and ignored every single person that emailed him for support.

This I don´t undestand. He has been selling btb as it is.And the rules are simply. If you pay , you get the program and the license to use it. it is a one of a kind program, and without it many of us couldn´t do single meter off track to any game. you can buy the program and use it if you pay the small prize for it. What crime has He done? nothing. hopefully He understands that there will always be persons that can´t be gratefull off anything, and most of us is supporting him and respects the work He has done for the sim racing community.

It's not any crime that he's done, or even the unfinished (as of today) state of BTB itself, it's the non-functioning of the licensing system that irked most disgruntled users.
Happen to agree with those, if not with all their countermeasures - but if you pay for something you deserve to have it actually work, not being blocked out for some silly reason. No excuses for that. Server-based licensing systems will *never* work, imho.

I have no idea what Brendon has gone through, but having gone through some hard personal stuff my self (ie Divorce etc etc recently) the hardest thing to do is get motivated for working on a PC. I hope what ever it is, he has put that before BTB. that is a good thing. I also hope people do not rip into him for his absence. Look forward to more work with him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%