The return of Brendon imminent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the risk of popping the cork prematurely
carlos-reutemann-of-ferrari-winner-with-champagne-after-motor-racing.jpg

oh hell, its open now..

This is what he said:
"Hi Kurt,

The project is not dead as some people are suggesting. It's just been on-hold a lot longer than I ever planned whilst other parts of my life get sorted out.
I have started writing a lengthy "what I've been doing" message which I'll post in the forums once it's done.

If anything, the good news is, I am not dead, there will be more development. ;) "

Cheers,
Brendon.

how good is this! ya know, v0.9 was only a week away from release, i wonder if he'll be putting that one out straight up?
Regardless, it's good to know he's ok and i hope it's been good things that have kept him busy

So the bottomline is that all the angry handwringing and fretting by some may have been all for nought then.

Hopefully the lawyers and private detectives have been called off - it would be a terrible shame to have an unfriendly reunion. ;)

I look forward to what ever it is that Piddy releases - he has always done a great job for the rather thankless hobby of Racing Sim Modding.

So the bottomline is that all the angry handwringing and fretting by some may have been all for nought then.

Hopefully the lawyers and private detectives have been called off - it would be a terrible shame to have an unfriendly reunion. ;)

I look forward to what ever it is that Piddy releases - he has always done a great job for the rather thankless hobby of Racing Sim Modding.

I think people have the right to be upset. When you charge for anything it becomes "thankless".

So, the bottomline is that all the angry handwringing and fretting by some may have been all for naught then.

Hopefully the lawyers and private detectives have been called off ;)

I look forward to what ever it is that Piddy releases - he has always done a great job......

Thank the UFO's & crop circles,
He's been beamed back to us!!
Well, whatever it is that's kept him away & tied up all this time, or was, at least he's now able to come back with something fresh & with a fresh view.....
Things could be a whole lot worse!
WELCOME BACK PIDDY!
We've missed you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline