The RETRO PROJECT

Hello Guys!
Can you help: I need Garages, Wheels, Gloves, Helmes and Racecrewoutfits for my cars:
all in Retrodesign ?

Maserati
Auto Union
Brabham Racing
Ligier Matra
Saudia Leyland Williams Ford

and new (here the pictures):
Yardley Mc Laren
Brabham Repco

YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-1973-.jpg
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-73-7.jpg
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-73-6.jpg
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-73-4.jpg
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-73-3.jpg
YARDLEY-Mc-LAREN-FORD-73--2.jpg
BRABHAM-REPCO-1968--6.jpg
BRABHAM-REPCO-1968--5.jpg
BRABHAM-REPCO-1968--3.jpg
BRABHAM-REPCO-1968.jpg

Hi Hans
They look awesome, great work with those skins. Only constructive critisism is that it would have been perfect if they were not all Mclaren skins. If different skins, one could drive with all of them and not just just one of the,. Just a thought ;) my own fantasy skin is also mclaren, which is soon to be relased, but you can never know what people are going to use as template right. :) Guess people dont like stepped noses.
EDIT: I can see the LOTUS it not mc skin. Good ;)

I agree with the above,as skins for other car models would be great,i adore what you have done so far,and hope there is more to come,as your eye for a colour scheme is really really good.
A big thank you once again,your work is immense.:cool::notworthy:

and
Hi Hans
They look awesome, great work with those skins. Only constructive critisism is that it would have been perfect if they were not all Mclaren skins. If different skins, one could drive with all of them and not just just one of the,. Just a thought ;) my own fantasy skin is also mclaren, which is soon to be relased, but you can never know what people are going to use as template right. :) Guess people dont like stepped noses.

the ligier and the leyland williams for the marussia :)
and the next are for the force india.

I think: the mc laren 3d modell are the best.

These Cars are FANTASTIC. At the moment I'm am in a '97 season, I have a second installation of the game on another HDD that is my fantasy league made up of all different cars skins, this when available will be my new one *wishes we could change the drivers names in game* :D. Really, great work!

Hi Hans

What is the nice light blue carnose of your profil picture?
A new skin from you?

What is the nice light blue carnose of your profil picture?
A new skin from you?
Its a Picture from my F12010 Test Mod, for Team Braveheart-Discovery. You can see it at www.romers.dk in a small gallery over at the right on the webpage.

There are also other mods there including our F12011 Team Braveheart Mod, and VERY soon I will release our F12012 MOD :)
Thanks for your comment !

Sorry Hans, I can see we removed the F12010 Gallery because of space and the F12012 Gallery is soon to be up there. So the F12010 had to go... I can send you the car and/or images if you like. cheers Peter

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back