1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 'RBR Setup General Guidelines' Thread has a broken link to the setup guide

Discussion in 'RBR Setups' started by deadstump, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Like the title says. The link in the RBR Setup General Guidelines thread is dead, I would have posted there but it is a locked thread.

On a side note. Does anyone know why the game would be saving its setups outside of the folders provided by the setup manager?
  2. Manuel De Samaniego

Manuel De Samaniego
    3X Race Department Rally Champion

3. Well hot damn it works today. I must have been having a bad internet day. Sorry for that.

As to the second part. That is what normally happens (saved in the correct folder), but I have recently had the setup save just in the 'saved games' folder and not in that car pack's designated folder. I just wasn't sure if that was a commonly seen problem or not.

And since looking at your flair would it be alright to ask a technical question. Do you know of any good resources for setting up the differential maps? I cannot seem to get the car to behave the way I want it to under LFB (I want it to create oversteer, and 'cure' that oversteer with throttle). Any help would be appricated.