1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Racing Worlds

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Stefan Mizzi, Aug 3, 2013.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I'm a bit skeptical about this, considering nearly every post on that page is asking for sponsorship. Another F2P?

Quite a unique looking car, though the windscreen and cockpit just look so far forward. Though, I suppose that's the Group C influence.

2. hello, I'm the lead developer, and we never realized Stefan made a post in here :D

@Bakkster, we're not asking for sponsorship atm, just looking for partners from time to time (to help us promote the game in the future). and I suppose it would be F2P however paid game with a decent price is fine, too.

and yea, It's the Group C influenced LMP trying to match the current homologation. :D the classic 956 should come back to modern racing in some way.

85b.jpg

@ To Every one here:

We have updated our facebook link to www.facebook.com/theRacingWorlds
    so the old one won't work

and We have just posted 9 screeeeenshots from our newly finished track on facebook.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As we're still working on our cars and first trailor, More details will be updated along with our new post!

Many thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Wow, looks nice and looking forward :) Keep up the good work! ;)

4. Wow, nice looking screenshots and interesting concept. Answering the question of what Group C would look like today... Certainly got my attention! I'll be keeping an eye on this.

What kind of driving experience are you aiming for with this game?

5. to answer your question:
    We hope to provide a realistic racing experience, I race kart and formulas in real life (although in a low-profile level due to budget) and also lots of Sim-racings, from time to time I knew there're something to be improved, so I will try to convert my own experience from the cockpit and the pitlane into my game! (you'll see it in months)

the physics will be improving after the game was launched, it's an endless work, and we'll try to deliver a sim-physics for sim-racers.

however, an "easy-to-drive" physics will be available for beginners as we hope most of the racing fans can enjoy the experience of driving a racing car without the skill of "feeling the balance of car, and remember the braking points"

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. Hi!

My name is Eiw and I’m a hardcore racing game player,I've played LFS for 8 years so far, and rFactor, rFactor2, NFS Shift, Asseto Corsa...... Also, I’m racing Rotax kart in real life. ;)
    But In the past two years I’m hardly racing because me and my small team are working as full time on a large game project called “TRW”, which means “The Racing World”.

It’s a game primarily for iOS and Android, but we will also provide PC version as a demo. We just got a playable version tested by some testers this month and we believe the game is on the way to finish.:thumbsup:

Here are some screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Now we are trying to get on kickstarter in a few months time and we really wanna ask you guys some questions about kickstarter:

1: At what point do you think a sim (or semi-sim) racing game is attractive to you?

2: Why would you keep playing a game even if you’ve unlocked all the cars and levels?

3: If you are slow and you can’t beat the fast guy, what makes you to enjoy the racing with fast guy as you are always lose, is that the pursuit of “victory”?

Also, 4: what do you want to have in the kickstarter as the return? Except for in-game content? What else u wish to have? :D

5: Will you guys enjoy getting your own designed cars or skins, and level design included in the game?

In the end I need to say that we’re open for any tips and advice on both game-play and the marketing sides.
    We’re not some big guy in the industry, we are just so passionate about racing and this project is the result of it.:)

Thank you very much for giving us any tips on marketing sides!! :)