The Off-Topic Thread

KS95

RACER Moderator
Just to avoid spamming threads, how about an off-topic thread.. basically to ask stuff and talk about stuff that doesn't need it's own thread or isn't very relative.

I'll start lol. Is anyone else having problems downloading from tracciontrasera? I just get redirected to the homepage every time :(

• El_Tate

Hey, some nice progress are done here. And Some1 seems to be back, great news :). Anybody did race on the GT5's Academy Challenge on PS3?

did some virtual tuning on my car... wish I had the money to do this in reality :p

dscf7647s3.jpg

Was looking at the Outerra engine today..

They state that it is a "3D planetary engine for seamless planet rendering from space
down to the surface
". The images and videos are impressive. Imagine having such an
engine for Racer that dynamically creates content as you drive.. just punch in the position
you want to go to, hook up to a public satellite and the track is rendered as you drive.

The whole world is at your fingertips..
"Outerra is a unique 3D rendering engine, a world rendering engine capable to seamlessly
render whole planets from space down to the surface.
"

Maybe in the future perhaps? In the mean time, some of us sit here and fight with our
buggy tracks.. huh..

Was looking at the Outerra engine today..

They state that it is a "3D planetary engine for seamless planet rendering from space
down to the surface
". The images and videos are impressive. Imagine having such an
engine for Racer that dynamically creates content as you drive.. just punch in the position
you want to go to, hook up to a public satellite and the track is rendered as you drive.

The whole world is at your fingertips..
"Outerra is a unique 3D rendering engine, a world rendering engine capable to seamlessly
render whole planets from space down to the surface.
"

Maybe in the future perhaps? In the mean time, some of us sit here and fight with our
buggy tracks.. huh..

That mu$t be nic€ :p

Steve McQueen and a Ford Mustang in the 60's. Life doesn't get more cool than that ;D
I know what your avatar is from, its from the movie Bullitt (made in 1968) Awesome car chase in it involving a 68 Ford Mustang GT 390. and a 68 Dodge Charger. I think your picture in specific is where Frank (Steve's character) takes a taxi to figure out where the guy that was supposedly killed went when he flew in to San Fransisco.

Yeah i have the movie on dvd so I've watched it more than a few times, awesome movie, go see it if you haven't already.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 380 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.6%