The Off-Topic Thread

KS95

RACER Moderator
Just to avoid spamming threads, how about an off-topic thread.. basically to ask stuff and talk about stuff that doesn't need it's own thread or isn't very relative.

I'll start lol. Is anyone else having problems downloading from tracciontrasera? I just get redirected to the homepage every time :(

lol! i have been punk'd-lol!
Good show...so how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
And that brings me to how many trees would a beaver have to gnaw down for said woodchuck to perform such chuckage? Which then obviously to the next, with these two clamouring about in the woods, does anyone hear the trees as they subsiquintley fall?

I think it would be easier to presume that Mother Nature hears the trees, and the beaver needs to gnaw at least 7 trees, wouldn't you say?

Now all we need is some Stig vs Chuck Norris and we're there lol

@QuadCoreMax - ...right..

On TraccionTrasera in the concept cars category, there are CCCC and FCCC. Anyone remember what those were? lol

And does anyone know how to make a better blow off valve sound as the throttle_off value only seems to work after 6000rpm which is annoying lol

Going back to the weather...

It rained on Thursday and through Friday morning, and then everything went red-orange at sunset. So of course I went out and took some photos.

orangesky9pm.jpg

redskyatnight.jpg

Really quite impressed with the colour, I looked out my window and everything was blood red.

@ eholov- nice shot, the light is green and the cars are stopped..lol!

@Boomer541- Yes! I have free reign...lol! (re: the comedian comment earlier.)

@stereo, great shots, are you anywhere near Mississauga? My brother recently moved there.

Let me just say that it rained here last night, rained cats and dogs, not literally lol. but enough so that we've got some water in our basement luckly its going going from the drain under the house to the drain to the sewer, which happen to be like right next to each other on the floor lol.

@stereo-sweet! I think that its neat that we have families there....er family members.... :)

In my off topic greatness, I was driving my real car yesterday and heard a loud snapping sound, like a brake cable.....it was while driving.....and had to stop or go through a red light. Well, i did it. And promptly took my car to be fixed (Monday) and sadly have to rely on my feet and bike to move me around. If need be I can take a bus. I thank God for keeping my car and me mostly in one piece (respectively...aside from the rusty old cable), and also for my Mom teaching me on what to do if your brakes fail. She was a worrier,(and the best driver on the road-but everyone says that about their parents-lol!) so I had her explain everything. And from the time I was 12 y/o and getting into cars, well I had everything car related I could get my hands on.
So, I am glad to be here typing this and not in the hospital or the morgue.....that would be like the suckiest!

@stereo-sweet! I think that its neat that we have families there....er family members.... :)

In my off topic greatness, I was driving my real car yesterday and heard a loud snapping sound, like a brake cable.....it was while driving.....and had to stop or go through a red light. Well, i did it. And promptly took my car to be fixed (Monday) and sadly have to rely on my feet and bike to move me around. If need be I can take a bus. I thank God for keeping my car and me mostly in one piece (respectively...aside from the rusty old cable), and also for my Mom teaching me on what to do if your brakes fail. She was a worrier,(and the best driver on the road-but everyone says that about their parents-lol!) so I had her explain everything. And from the time I was 12 y/o and getting into cars, well I had everything car related I could get my hands on.
So, I am glad to be here typing this and not in the hospital or the morgue.....that would be like the suckiest!
Well thank god your still here, live to die another day!

and i find it funny that you say everyone thinks their parents are the best drivers on the roads. my mom totally isn't, shes a crazy driver, my dad is a good driver though.

and in more OT awesomeness, I drove a 5 speed Ranger at work today, and had subway for lunch. lol

You are wrong Cobra, my dad is the best driver:D and like Harey, my mom doesn't even really dare to drive our car. We do have a mercedes sprinter short wheel base mini van and we sticked a amg-badge on the back:p But we had only one guy asking us if it was a real amg-van...lol
It would be nice if we had that Brabus tuned sprinter though. I think it looks nice, does it?:)
http://wallpapers.6r63h.com/wallpapers/brabus_sprinter_front_angle-1024x768.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back