• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

The new tracks in latest version 169

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by James Capper, Mar 9, 2012.

1. James Capper

James Capper

Ratings:
    +2
    They've added some new tracks to the latest version 169. And they are Donnington, Rouen, and Hockenheim and I have to admit this game is improving in leaps and bounds.

2. Eifion Evans

Eifion Evans

Ratings:
    +123
    Downloading now :) , yeah this project is coming along very nicely indeed. The WMD forum says Wisconsin GP is in also, Road America?

3. Jimmie Wellmon

Jimmie Wellmon

Ratings:
    +7
    is wmd down? cant log into sim... starting to lose it...

4. isamu

isamu

Ratings:
    +11
    Any word on Isle of Mann or Targo Florio?

5. Wizbiscuit

Wizbiscuit

Ratings:
    +8
    Yer, this really is turning into a great sim, the new tracks are really nice, the classic versions are a real bonus if you like the old F1 cars in the game.
    For sure gives you something to look forward to each week, also I notice for the first time that my G25 just felt write for the first time, and tried the Gumbert for the first time in ages, wow this car rocks now.