The new Motorsports and Off-topic sections

TBH they're not my favourite. This makes it very inconvenient. Formally you just had to click WTCC to see WTCC news. Now it has tags, but it's very chaotic imo.

The same accounts for the off-topic section. Formally other games had their own section which was very useful. Also forum games etc. But this just makes it chaotic, and I believe there's more people who don't like the new change.

Off course if you like it, you should go on with it.

Soon we gonna move to a new forum software (vbulletin 4.0) and we will probably be down for a day because of that.

Its a great piece of new technology but it requires that we take down a lot of stuff before (mods and other add-on stuff that we have put into the forum the last years). On of the things Xose discussed was the huge amount of subforums and the inactivity in some forums (motorsports for example). Clustering them to one forum and put it a little more up on the forum ladder might help (currentlly 31 viewers there) to raise the activitity.
Some more stuff will change soon as we need to get back to a default forum before we can upgrade (sticky topics for example).
I am sure most of them will get back once we have upgraded.

There is no point to have a subforum for every single post, and to have to visit 6 subformus to read 6 topics.

Now you can enter the forum and read and comment about motorsports, you find people posting and visiting at same time (no "no users in this forum" anymore), and due to the small ammount of new topics you can still have an order and follow conversations.

There wasn't enough posts in previous forums to justify them. You had to click WTCC to see exactly what WTCC news? there are none, just one post per race with 3 answers...

Cya!,

While I see your point Xose, I don't agree the same applies for the forum games section. Mostly, I have no interest in the off-topic section, the forum games is what I'm interested in. I think that Forum Games should be grouped into one section, and for the others to be merged (rather than Video Games)

• Bert Van Waes

I thought the system worked very very good!!! until a week ago... The off topic was devided perfect back then. Well, i guess it's wait and see now. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 226 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 153 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%