Cars The Need For Speed

834515868932030759.jpg

Such a beautiful car, especially when it's not spoiled by wings and body kits etc.

EDIT: By the way, is there any news on the sounds?

Hey... The Porsche 993 -- that was the last air-cooled 911, wasn't it? Wow time flies.

That's really a bummer about the sound guys flaking out...This is such a wonderful project. Oh how I wish I knew how to make sounds myself so I could contribute. :( :redface:

That's really a bummer about the sound guys flaking out...This is such a wonderful project. Oh how I wish I knew how to make sounds myself so I could contribute. :( :redface:

Well is never too late to start, besides, I still need to find some free time to continue working on this and we're talking about 3 more cars to do :)

So true. Last of the air-cooled, mostly classic 911 lines. And I like the idea of having just the plain ol' Carrera.

That's what I like so much about this particular car selection, most of them are pure sport cars, no over-complicated electronic bs and assists, just you, the car and the road, the way it should be :cool:

@A3DR dumb suggestion: if using Kunos sounds, wouldn't be the 312T more fit for the 512? The engine is the flat-12, "just" 2 litres bigger (which is something easily cured by making the audio files a tad more bass)

@A3DR dumb suggestion: if using Kunos sounds, wouldn't be the 312T more fit for the 512? The engine is the flat-12, "just" 2 litres bigger (which is something easily cured by making the audio files a tad more bass)

Just tried it! I like how it sounds but it's still a bit raw for being a street car. Might leave it as default, with CM anyone can change it with a click anyway.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%