Cars The Need For Speed

Just a little WIP pic from the South Korean Police:

Showroom_a3dr_lambo_diablo_vt_9_8_2017_15_36_1.jpg

Back to the Polizia Stradale hehe. (gonna need help there I'm afraid :O_o:)

Ok, number two is ready as well. Took some artistic license on the logo, the real one is a black outline and this one just looked a lot better, adding a touch of colour. No idea if the license plates are correct for a police car, but I think so. They are period correct AFAIK and look good which is the most important thing.
a2.jpg

Screen looks awfully dark, don't know why. It's like a full moon night haha.

Something tells me trackdays @ Nordschleiffe will get some of those Hot Pursuit nostalgia all over... lol

Wouldn't be cool if there was something like of a 'catch me if you can' kind of stuff?

I remember police in Road & Track's The Need For Speed back in the days...

You had this DUEL mode. One vs One on a point-to-point race (3 segments) with traffic and police. If they (the law) pass you by then you were fined. They did not try to ram you like newer NFS's. If they got yourself twice then you're out of the race. It was pretty nice at the time...

But I admit it's weird to think of it on AC... but well... AC already fulfilled my main desires on the racing genre...

Hi guys, I need help from an Adobe Illustrator artist. What I need is what is outlined in pink:
10.png

It says "POLICE" in Arabic... (surprise haha). I got the rest all sorted out. Only need this.
If somebody could give me a hand, much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back