Cars The Need For Speed

That my reality :cautious: I'm doing my work for the community for free. But please don't feel offenced. Everybody can do what he want :thumbsup:

Greets After_Midnight :)

Of course, I was talking about certain people who considers that we're forced to do this for free, like if there's something wrong about making money for our work.

Like you said, we're free to do what we want, there's nothing wrong about doing mods for free or payware, in the end it all adds more content to the game and community.

Of course, I was talking about certain people who considers that we're forced to do this for free, like if there's something wrong about making money for our work.

Like you said, we're free to do what we want, there's nothing wrong about doing mods for free or payware, in the end it all adds more content to the game and community.
Nobody can force anyone to do something :confused:
And we all free in our decision :thumbsup:
We all should be happy that guys like you (and all the others) create content for the game we love. :inlove:
Life can be sooooo simple :whistling:

I appreciate the support of course, but I still have my doubt something like that can be pulled off.... but then I guess there's only one way to find out. Right now I have enough on my plate, so as soon as I get some spare time I can give this my full attention (as well as the NFS thing ;))
At the end of the day... Just do what you want to do, when you want to do it, for whatever reason you want to do it :) I know exactly what you mean about giving it your full attention...
You have a different type of project to me, but I personally find it more productive to have a nice block of time to spend on a project... An occasional hour here or there doesn't work so well with me with my pretty huge projects.

Pacific Coast is the second track where I've ripped up the road surface to make it more worthy for your and aphidgods cars... I hope that is taken as the compliment I mean it as :)
I suppose what I'm saying is... Thanks for your top quality work :thumbsup:.. which helps to indirectly push me to improve my work :)

You have also helped create a whole load of extra work for me :confused: (weeks worth!).... But I'll let that one slide ;) :laugh:

Of course I'll take it as a compliment! yours are exactly the kind of tracks these cars really shine on, and the closer we'll get to the original content on TNFS. I know it'll take a good amount of time for both of us to finish our projects, but we'll end up with a very competitive selection of cars that'll match your tracks perfectly, and it all adds up to a lot of enjoyable road racing hours :)

Thanks mate :)
That's a great compliment too... The more people that have fun on my tracks makes it all worthwhile... If they also have the great taste to use your and aphidgods awesome cars to do so... Well that's pretty damn sweet!

When you're done, we'll also have all the Test Drive cars... Except for the Lotus Esprit....
Any chance at some point of an A3DR police cruiser...?
I can almost see the chase videos!

Any chance at some point of an A3DR police cruiser...?
I can almost see the chase videos!
A Dodge Charger is a pretty fun car to drive. Heavy RWD, IRS, 370hp V8 (of course you'd want to slap a supercharger on a Stage# version to catch some of these bad boys ;) ).
And I do like the looks of our state cruisers. Pretty mean looking, especially when they are perched on overpasses. :0
24102378793_031b208d5e_b.jpg

Ok guys take it easy, I don't even have enough time to start on the 512 right now and you want a police cruiser already! LOL
Yeah it's a good idea, and just saw this on the other thread which will make it even more interesting:

I just saw on a fb group this brilliant idea for road cars!
blinker, using the flashing lights code on some cars, it should be nice to have it on mod cars. Even on the inside, the green left and right arrows light up
FSXxHWG.gif

credit goes to the guy who uploaded it

Flashing police lights, yeah!!!

I already have the Diablo as a police car, being the fastest of the NFS pack so, all it'll take is to add some light bars and more police stuff.
There's also the supercharged Mustang to make a cool police interceptor too.

Ok guys take it easy, I don't even have enough time to start on the 512 right now and you want a police cruiser already! LOL

I already have the Diablo as a police car, being the fastest of the NFS pack so, all it'll take is to add some light bars and more police stuff.
There's also the supercharged Mustang to make a cool police interceptor too.

lol I did say "at some point".... in my language that means whenever ;) lol

A cruiser would be nice... But a police Diablo and Mustang would be absolutely epic!...
It will look awesome :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years