The MP4-12C

The most anticipated car in build 0.3 gained a bit of a mixed reaction over at the official AC forums.

Here are some "quick" times to shoot for:
1:53.9xx at Imola with Semislicks & the default setup, third lap ever in that combo.
1:18.888 at Magione with Semislicks & the default setup, fifth lap ever in that combo.

McLaren stuffed it with a bunch of fancy electronic aids that default to "On." Don't turn them off and then complain the car is too hard to drive or slides too much.

My biggest complaint is that the car seems 10x better than the 458 Italia in all aspects, giving me almost no reason to drive the 458 if online were to become available today. Is the MP4-12c truly leaps and bounds ahead of the 458 in real life, or are the 458's physics still heavily WIP?

i think the ffb intensity pretend to sim the real cars and thats why it changes so much from car to car ... the e30 its the hard one and i think thats how it should be but i never drove any of these cars so ... i maybe wrong ... its a good question to be answered by @Aristotelis or someone else who drove the cars

yes that makes sense and that is how it should be...It is fine for the other cars but for me the MP4-12C is by far the one with the heaviest steering, kinda like something I would expect from a car without power steering... The effects itself feel fine though I am using the wheel profiles on my Fanatec wheel now to "compensate" the strong effects (only the ABS still shakes and rattles like crazy, when stopping the car with ABS).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%