The Most Dangerous F1 Driver

Alesi was a great driver in F1, he just never got the luck. I can't think of any incident that he was the cause of in F1.

Most dangerous person in F1 would be someone who didn't know how to drive a car so Yuji Ide or Taki Inoue will get the vote from me.

The most dangerous drivers of nowadays are probably Senna and di Grassi with their behaviour under blue flags. That said Kobayashi's divebombs aren't really safe most of the time, though he's a fabulous driver IMO.

Over the last years, Ide of course.
... According to Jacques Villeneuve it'd rather be Albers, or at least that's what he said in an interview a few years ago.

Over the 80s I'd pick Senna, as he was always very aggressive while overtaking and lapping people, and also de Cesaris. He was crashing so often that his mechanics didn't want to repare his car at Zandvoort one year...

Kamuy Kobayashi is the first driver to turn Kamikazi driving into a new driving style. Sure diving in like that is dangoures but look at the car control and the knowing that the driver he is going to overtake is going ot give him some space is just unreal. :D

2 different types of dangerous.

I'd pick Senna for been 'dangerous', but he was also an awesome driver, stopping at nothing to win.

Then theres drivers that are dangerous because they cant drive or race well.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back