The Mod Team

KS95

RACER Moderator
Hey guys!

The Mod Team mk2 is here :p Basically, the idea is to get people to take part in whatever way they can. We already have some WIP conversions from mk1 which need a bit of work, and so far 1 to convert for definite.

I also think we should have a go at our own creations, if we have modelers (I'm just a beginner!)

I think this is quite a good idea, so we can share the work and get new cars out there quicker :wink:

I want to get some roles assigned so we all know what we're doing and so we can make some nice cars :)

Current members:

• Cobra - Converter
  • Splashonda - Converter
  • KS95 (me :p) - Converter/modeler (possibly)
  • Harey - Modeler
  • FiftyOrange - Sound guy

There are a few others but I'm not really sure if they're still interested since RSC.

We're most definitely welcome to more members!

- KS95

:D...caught me...but it was a good try....:tongue:

I don't remember the Family Guy episode for which you speak, but...wait is that Journey?...lol
lol I'm sure you can find it on youtube.

and good news on my controller it gave up the ghost and now its come back to life (seems my system just needed to be restarted) even better news is I fixed a wire in the assembly with my clutch so now I have my handbrake down there as well. :p

Good to know, harey. I have been fooling around with a 0.6.5.4/0.8.1.0 hybrid of Racer.....Windows XP loves to overwrite some files. I have an interesting menu: screen shots of cars changing, and around 19-25fps depending on the car/track. I can get 30fps racing a second car on Ovalon. If I may add, I don't know how/why....but it works. :cool:

Nothing from me yet! I finish school for this year tomorrow.....although I'm working the next 2 weeks, and I'm still trying to find a decent modelling program for Linux :/

@KS95-well, I was just trying to have some fun.:zip:
It is too bad that you hate Blender. Apparently its kick-ass when you (or whom ever) gets the knack of it. I have a crappy Dell, so it can't handle toast, let alone a blender-lol!:cool:

@KS95-well, I was just trying to have some fun.:zip:
It is too bad that you hate Blender. Apparently its kick-ass when you (or whom ever) gets the knack of it. I have a crappy Dell, so it can't handle toast, let alone a blender-lol!:cool:
I do my texturing in Blender, works great for that. I can't model in it (if I relearned it I might be better)

and "Will it Blend?" a crappy Dell computer lol but Cobra if it makes you feel any better the only part that is still Dell about my PC is the case, mobo, cpu, and a hard drive lol. :D

Lol, even my old Dell (which is currently my bedside table :D) could handle Blender, but python never worked on it so it was useless :p

Zmod has a rather self-explanatory user interface.. I like that :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 367 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years