The looks of the tracks in GTL.

For the most part they look prettier than on Race or RFactor. Why is that? Just want to add my girlfriend is diggin this game as well. Also I have GTL mod for Race but i'm thinking about turfing it because quite frankly, The real version runs rings around it. The mod will probably never be used here at RD will it?

I agree with Warren, GTL set at 17.00 or 18.00 looks amazing. The GTL tracks are less weighed down with "current" advertising, they are "cleaner" and have better lighting than Race, IMO.

No, we won't be using the mod here.

"Cleaner" yes that is a better way of putting it. I'm still trying to get used to the "Old Skool" physics, I'm too used to the "Modern Day" physics. Embarrassingly my girlfriend has caught on before me but all good lol!. I'm just glad it's "We" enjoy driving sims, not just me. I was going to ask why I only see a very limited amount of online servers but i found the threads relating to that issue.

"No, we won't be using the mod here."

Gone, i deleted it! i never used it for anything anyways. Plus i have too many mods for my own good.

Come join us in the club events every tuesday & thursday, (not this tuesday though, as it's a league night) you'll be able to pick up tips on how to drive the cars from a bunch of friendly historic racers. I don't normally bother about fancy graphics and all that- but GTL still looks pretty good considering its age. Above all, the environments are believable and immersive, but aren't so cluttered that you can't concentrate on the race at hand.

Well guys I'm liking GTL so much that I'm fearing the fact I may start to neglect Race 07,which I hope won't happen because I like it too. I've deleted RFactor , just don't feel i need it anymore. Also the lighting effects and the ability to change time of day in GTL is awesome! Targa Florio at night is totally mindblowing!

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back