1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

The Invention Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tony Holder, Jan 6, 2014.

1. What do you wish you had invented?

Me, Air - that you breathe. And sell it to you all!!!!

Carry on.

2. The alphabet.

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

cutlery

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. Dark Matter..... then hide it for thousands of years, telling everyone it existed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sarcasm or post it's

7. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

The Internet :sneaky:

8. Arne Dopudja

Arne Dopudja
    Leader of the infamous Chevy Gang.

Pretty much every simple thing that has been invented and makes me go: "FFFFFFFF, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?"

9. Driving adapter for simdriving which drives exactly you want. No more invalid laps and car stays on road and no slipping. Or adapter which tells what you should do on corners or how tune up motor.

10. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Toilet Paper! With ultra efficient nano-cleaning powers. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. At least designed it.. or a small part of it. Because everything else is just.. slow!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. I actually had an idea for a physical search engine.

The idea would first call to have computer sensors installed in every room and every wall of the user's home. After this, the user would catalog all of their belongings by placing a tiny computer chip on them. This could be anything: keys, CDs, phones, books, tools, heck- even chairs. Then everything would be run through a computer system. When you do not know where an item is, or do not want to look for it, you can just search for it on the computer.

Basically, it would be like Google or Bing, but you can ask it where your keys are. :cool: