The ideas, wishes & suggestions thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
This is a thread for general ideas, recommendations, wishes and suggestions you all might have for GSC Extreme, Formula Truck & future Reiza titles, or even for Reiza in general.

The goal is to concentrate all good thoughts such as this recommendation about the MR18 windshield or this about mirrors, along with wishes / suggestions such as which cars / tracks you´d like to see in a single place us devs can go for inspiration :)

Forum member Leon_90 has kindly created a fairly extensive survey here - if you may take the time to fill it up, we´d also be interested in the results.

While not all suggestions (and certainly not all wishes) might be doable for the current titles, we´ll try to absorb as many of the popular ideas as we possibly can as we move foward.

EDIT: We will exceptionally allow posts in portuguese in this topic, for the sake of keeping all ideas in the same place.

Excepcionalmente postagens em português serão permitidas neste tópico, para mantermos todas as idéias no mesmo local.

Last edited:
Maybe better LOD? It looks really stupid when I see some cars far ahead of me on straight and then they just vanish. I know they are there somewhere but they again just pop up when I get closer. It is really idiotic, what is purpose of this? Lowering needed performance? I don't think so when cars in distance contains like what 10 or 20 polygons? (I'm little exaggerating here)

Please put there option for no disappearing cars.

Oh, I see. I have tried mess with some LOD editing in files earlier but it didn't help anything. I don't have any other idea. It seems like it is there for every car in cockpit view at least. In Formula Truck it is even more funny because they start to hover from some distance (wheels disappear first). My visual settings are set to Full.

I'd really like to see alternative qualifying options, so for example, as well as the current Q1 Q2 Q3 format (F1), I'd welcome the early 90s Fri Sat qualifying with practice sessions before each, and best time from either session determining grid.
And if dynamic weather proves to be not possible, how about static weather that varies from day to day over a race weekend, or from session to session. As in real life this could have a dramatic effect on the starting grid and race result, and would add to the planning & strategy of a weekend.

Olha sou uma pessoa que além de gostar de jogar, gosto também de editar e criar modulos para os jogos.

Então a Reiza poderia adicionar em seus títulos: Editores para criação e edição de pistas, carros, pilotos, texturas, interface e camera de pista.

Também criar editor que permitisse selecionar carros e montar um campeonato a parte, criando regras.

Adoraria poder criar pistas novas, nem que fossem novos traçados, elevação no terreno. Criar um pista subindo um morro. ou montanha.

Este editor poderia ter opção de Colocar casas, prédios, placas, luzes e etc.

Já pensaram quantos conteúdos novos poderiam ser criados pelos os usuários? Olha o jogo se renovaria sozinho a cada nova adição dos seus usuários.

Uma coisa que sinto falta é que no replay pudesse ter cameras com Inteligência artificial. Uma para fazer cobertura tipo televisão, onde enfocasse as disputas por posição e outra camera para acidentes. Gosto muito de ver os replays . Gosto tanto dos replays, quanto dirigir :)

Algo que precisa melhorar é o interface tanto nos menus, quando nas informações quando se esta dirigindo os Carros. Seria interessante melhorar o HUD - Heads - Up - displays. Sei que existe este módulos para serem baixados, mais ajudaria muito se a Reiza colocasse esta melhoria, já saindo de fábrica.

Outra melhoria também poderia ser ter acesso a vários relatórios gerados pela telemetria.

Histórico de todas as voltas, onde o carro esta perdendo tempo em comparação ao outro. Uso do freios, aceleração. Tudo podendo comparar com os outros carros.

Qualquer outros relatórios que vocês pensarem podem adicionar. Evoluçãos dos pilotos e equipes no campeonato.

Acredito que a Reiza poderia pensar para o futuro criar um módulo de Carreira, onde um piloto começaria no Kart e com o tempo vai recebendo convites para mudar de categoria. Sai do Kart vai para formula Vee e assim por diante até chegar a F1 ou a Indy.

Acho que este módulo adicionaria novos usuários aos jogos da Reiza.

Outra sugestão é criar um outro jogo ou até um modulo para Stock Car Extreme para você gerenciar uma equipe de corrida, assim você seria um chefe de equipe, assim poderia contratar novos pilotos, mudar de categoria e correr atrás de patrocínio, gerenciar finanças. Assim o Jogo também se transformaria em um jogo de estratégia.

Também seria interessante criar o módulo de chuva.

Criar um módulo onde que reunisse todos os conteúdo externos para o Stock Car Extreme que você selecionasse e baixasse automaticamente para o jogo.

Bom são estas as minhas sugestões.

Last edited:
Oh, I see. I have tried mess with some LOD editing in files earlier but it didn't help anything. I don't have any other idea. It seems like it is there for every car in cockpit view at least. In Formula Truck it is even more funny because they start to hover from some distance (wheels disappear first). My visual settings are set to Full.

try setting visible cars to an absurd high number

Just bought this on Steam. Congratulations, it's a brilliant game/sim!! I enjoyed it so much I also bought it for my brother and mate too so we could play multiplayer!
I'd really like an audible sound or voice option to tell me when I'm starting the last lap. I often miss the message and also often don't even notice when the race is over!!
Also we were playing online with rental karts and wanted to add in AI karts too, but it was mostly adding in 125cc karts. It would be great if there was a way to just add other rental karts only.

Just bought this on Steam. Congratulations, it's a brilliant game/sim!! I enjoyed it so much I also bought it for my brother and mate too so we could play multiplayer!
I'd really like an audible sound or voice option to tell me when I'm starting the last lap. I often miss the message and also often don't even notice when the race is over!!
Also we were playing online with rental karts and wanted to add in AI karts too, but it was mostly adding in 125cc karts. It would be great if there was a way to just add other rental karts only.

Hey, buddy, just select kart3 and remove all other modalities of race series in your dedicated server menu

Hey, buddy, just select kart3 and remove all other modalities of race series in your dedicated server menu

I do not have a dedicated server menu. I create online game from multiplayer menu. There is a GSCdedicated.exe in the game folder in Steam but if I double click it nothing happens. I have no idea how to access it in Steam as no icon for it was created and it is not listed in my Steam library.

Can you add test days to the dedicated server menu so we can control the time of day the session is run in single player we can set the race start time and then go to test day witch is set to the time of day the race race is set for.
Thnx

Being from Argentina, I would seriously love to have a Front Wheel Drive V8 Super Touring Car (i.e., Super TC 2000, which, by the way, was elected second best Touring Car series in the world, together with Australian V8 Supercars and a few other). Hopefully it would not clash with the Stock Car V8s, being FWD ;)

Also, have in mind that it is the most powerful FWD Touring Series in the world (anyway, that what they tell us). So it would be interesting for foreigners to the series as well.

Also tracks from south america, with your level of quality would be amazing (Argentina has many well recognized tracks such as Potrero de los Funes, or Termas de Rio Hondo, but outside from internationally used ones, there are some very interesting tracks, such as Balcarce).

Outside from that, I would say a LMP1 would be interesting as well (either RWD or FWD as the new Nissan).

I know it was mentioned above, but more than 3 controller limit is possible. Rfactor has been released for steam and now supports 6 controllers. If it can be done with Rfactor it can be done for Game Stock Car. When can we expect to see this?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back