The ideas, wishes & suggestions thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
This is a thread for general ideas, recommendations, wishes and suggestions you all might have for GSC Extreme, Formula Truck & future Reiza titles, or even for Reiza in general.

The goal is to concentrate all good thoughts such as this recommendation about the MR18 windshield or this about mirrors, along with wishes / suggestions such as which cars / tracks you´d like to see in a single place us devs can go for inspiration :)

Forum member Leon_90 has kindly created a fairly extensive survey here - if you may take the time to fill it up, we´d also be interested in the results.

While not all suggestions (and certainly not all wishes) might be doable for the current titles, we´ll try to absorb as many of the popular ideas as we possibly can as we move foward.

EDIT: We will exceptionally allow posts in portuguese in this topic, for the sake of keeping all ideas in the same place.

Excepcionalmente postagens em português serão permitidas neste tópico, para mantermos todas as idéias no mesmo local.

Last edited:
Um dos principais pontos já foi citado: Incluam a base do Game Marcas no GSCE! Só aqueles carros com um campeonato já traria ainda mais vida ao sim (e diversidade).

Outra coisa interessante e que não deve fugir da proposta do jogo, e que existe no Raceroom Experience (no caso com a DTM de 1992): Façam um carpack de algum ano histórico da Stock Car Brasil (qualquer ano).

Penso que quanto mais nacional for, melhor será. Simplesmente por não termos nada (excluindo os atuais produtos) voltado ao mercado brasileiro. Eu adoro o GSC, tenho a primeira versão ainda em DVD e o mais atual agora no Steam também. Aliás: adoro automobilismo!

Ah, e porque não: Climas variáveis!

Last edited:
Acho que ainda deveria mudar a ideia do simulador Game Stock Car sendo só dá categoria assim como foi no começo de tudo para os fãs comprar mais barato e se dedicar só na base do game!! e continuar com as outras categorias em outro nome "Tupi Extreme" "Reiza Extreme" com o restante de categorias que hoje existem dentro do Game Stock Car Extreme

I think you should also change the idea of the Game Stock Car simulator being only gives category as it was in the beginning of everything for fans buy cheaper and engage only in the base game !! and continue with the other categories in another name "Tupi Extreme" "Reiza Extreme" with the rest of categories that exist today within the Game Stock Car Extreme

I am a simple man. I would be very very very grateful with two things: a custom championship tool and, the biggest, new huds! I don't like to press a button ("change LCD") to be looking at different things while racing. I think you can do this with mods but it never worked for me (I could never get rfdynhud working because I'm an idiot and don't understand how to set it up, if someone has a good guide please link me?).

- proper Reverb like in RaceRoom. Should be a plugin, I guess. Enough programms to create echo and reverb out there.

- let Alex lose to create a DreamTrackPack with Suzuka, Spa, Bathurst, Monaco, Road Atlanta and LeMans. His tracks are the best.

- Driver animation, from the outside only. Don't need someone elses Hands in my car. :-p

- Small stuff: Music while loading like in Gtr2. Windscreen dirt build up like in Gtr2. Louder splutter sounds? I love splutter sounds!!!

Thanks for asking and hopefully listening :thumbsup:

Lot of good stuff in previous posts so I will repeat some of them on the basis that the more we ask the better chance of getting...(and yes I would pay a reasonable development fee for guaranteed updates)

- Improved and working Championships
- Option to change qualy.practice length in game.
- Ability to run races longer than 100 minutes ( I want Endurance racing :) )
- "Integration of third party rF utility to record seasons - it takes the results direct from the log files, but it would be great to see this being done by the game itself, with a more comprehensive championship standings table included"
- "Variable Weather: hot, warm, cold (without snow), rain (heavy, medium, low rainfall). With this, it will change the track temperature and consequently, the spending tire"
- "a built in HUD (like XD or GID) to complete GSC as a standalone sim (as you did with ReelFeel and TrackMap)"
- Dynamic tire marbles? Longer the race the more we see and effects grip?
- A working spotter in Races anyone?

The car and track requests will take forever to deliver with Reiza quality so not too worried about what you bring but if I had to choose something then Ginetta Jrs and GT Class Enduros please ;)

If anyone is unhappy about me quoting their request let me know and I will remove.

PS: Guys, great work already, keep up the good work...just add this stuff for v1.26:whistling:

Last edited:
By the way, can we have this? :) pretty please :) :) the Lotus 49 has bored the hell out of us vintage sim racers :)

298.8.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 173 7.9%
  • < 5 years