The ideas, wishes & suggestions thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
This is a thread for general ideas, recommendations, wishes and suggestions you all might have for GSC Extreme, Formula Truck & future Reiza titles, or even for Reiza in general.

The goal is to concentrate all good thoughts such as this recommendation about the MR18 windshield or this about mirrors, along with wishes / suggestions such as which cars / tracks you´d like to see in a single place us devs can go for inspiration :)

Forum member Leon_90 has kindly created a fairly extensive survey here - if you may take the time to fill it up, we´d also be interested in the results.

While not all suggestions (and certainly not all wishes) might be doable for the current titles, we´ll try to absorb as many of the popular ideas as we possibly can as we move foward.

EDIT: We will exceptionally allow posts in portuguese in this topic, for the sake of keeping all ideas in the same place.

Excepcionalmente postagens em português serão permitidas neste tópico, para mantermos todas as idéias no mesmo local.

Last edited:
the biggest and nearly only things i want to see are animated pitcrew and track marshals and 64bit :thumbsup:

ok some more european tracks and maybe some more cars but in the end i can bring new things ingame by my own :whistling:
you should spend all the energy to animate the pitcrew and marshals and im happy :cool:

Right... The main additions would be, imo, in order of importance:

Game Stock Car
1) Dynamic weather system
2) Assorted street cars
3) Marcas cars on GSCE
4) More F1 tracks from the 90s (Suzuka, Estoril, Monte Carlo, Hockenheim, Monza, Imola, etc)
5) F1 cars from previous decades (50s, 60s)
6) Engine overhaul: improved graphics and physics (this is the last one for a good reason: more likely something for a new game, with fancier lighting, added detail to vehicles and tracks, etc)

Formula Truck
1) Dynamic weather system
2) Exhaust smoke
3) Somehow incorporate Trucks into the GSCE platform in future games (DLC would be perfectly acceptable)

Game Petrobras de Marcas
1) Just incorporate the vehicles into GSCE. And add in the Hondas, meanwhile.

Generally, additional tracks and cars as DLC would be welcome (of course, we love free content, but if paid DLC meant you could hire more developers and develop more tracks and cars, that would be awesome)

Last edited:
- Dynamic weather
- Animated pit crew and track marshals (engine supports it, 'cause race07 has it)
- Tyre comportamental modifications when you return to road after run on grass, gravel or sand
- Dirt side of track ("lado sujo da pista"), what is possible in ISI engine (implemented on race07)

@Alex Sawczuk @Jyri Kettunen
Already done that :( I'm currently using DSR x1.78 (actual 2560x1440) plus 4x MSAA+ 4x SGSS (LOD -1.000) and still have a lot of jaggies and shimmering lines :( :( I even added SMAA through SweetFX but the problem still remains, while I've put a lot of stress on the system.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/lod-bias-clamp-for-addon-tracks.92088/

try this it works to help those shimmies ;) i have dsr x4 and theres still jaggoes without this dll, with it its smooth as naything!

my post below comparing them,, hard to compare in post but you can see at the end of the double white lines where the clamp works.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/poor-edges-quality.88560/page-8#post-1922750

Last edited:
Circuits and categories could join my wish list, but first I would like to have more time to enjoy all the standard content :):):)

As a suggestion which would like is to have access "in-game" settings to "Auto-Blip", "Auto-Lift", "Virtual Mirrors" and other more common that are made via .PLR and currently can only be made out of game.
Customize championship, and "option" to force the use of the clutch.

:thumbsup:

I think I'm with a lot of people:
- Marcas in GSCE
- More Touring/GT cars, such as: WTCC (Historic or current), or DTM (90s or early 2000) or GT3s =)
- European tracks like Brands Hatch, Catalunya, Zandvoort, Donington, etc.

it´s the dirt offline that kicks up the dust.

I don't quite understand ? You mean the dirt offline gets pushed onto the grass and kicks up the dust? If the answer is yes, i have never seen this or was aware of it... I also don't remember seeing any excess dirt/tire debris accumulating off racing line.

Also I don't remember ever seeing any dust on the tarmac or it becoming airborne while i drive on the tarmac.
It's only when i go off track that the dust becomes airborne and is visible.

Then again if you say it so, then it is probably so and maybe just isn't noticeable or it's my medium-ish video settings.

Last edited:
@Jan Mikuž
For example in the last straight at Goiania you have visible dust offline:
grab_006drkjh.jpg

Of course it's less visible than offroad stuff, because it's only dust, not dirt from off-tarmac area.

It doesn´t accumulate, it´s stactic. Basically the tarmac outside the racing line has less grip and it will kick up dust if you drive on this dirty side. It´s barely visible though unless its many cars going really fast, like in race start, and you do need special effects in higher settings.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back