The ideas, wishes & suggestions thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
This is a thread for general ideas, recommendations, wishes and suggestions you all might have for GSC Extreme, Formula Truck & future Reiza titles, or even for Reiza in general.

The goal is to concentrate all good thoughts such as this recommendation about the MR18 windshield or this about mirrors, along with wishes / suggestions such as which cars / tracks you´d like to see in a single place us devs can go for inspiration :)

Forum member Leon_90 has kindly created a fairly extensive survey here - if you may take the time to fill it up, we´d also be interested in the results.

While not all suggestions (and certainly not all wishes) might be doable for the current titles, we´ll try to absorb as many of the popular ideas as we possibly can as we move foward.

EDIT: We will exceptionally allow posts in portuguese in this topic, for the sake of keeping all ideas in the same place.

Excepcionalmente postagens em português serão permitidas neste tópico, para mantermos todas as idéias no mesmo local.

Last edited:
Is an animated arms and body possible in the engine? I don't care about virtual arms when playing on a monitor but if oculus rift supported is added it would increase the immersion by so much. I love playing RBR with the rift but the lack of a virtual body is very odd.

Has there been any updates on Oculus Rift support?

Cars:

Panoz DP01;
Cart 1998/1999 (like done in rfactor);
F-Mazda;
Some US GT cars;
Clio Cup;

Tracks:

North America tracks ( Cleveland, W. Glen, Road America, Sebring, Mosport.... )

Game:

New replay system;
Rejoin to server into race in multiplayer;

Just a few things, of course not all cars/tracks, just a few ideas...

I think Reiza should add the real head motion plugin or design a similar head motion tool for GSCE. After trying this plugin I can't understand why I didn't notice how important this feature is on immersion 10 years ago. Currently however the "g force roll" feature in the RHM plugin is not working for rF which is a shame but even still the effect is a must have type thing IMO.

well...70's cars :) (no, no... i want to do)

Some WEC cars (with a new track... could be Austin or Paul Ricard...)
Historic tracks: like Silverstone, Watkins glen, Nurburgring....
90's DTMs....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most important:
Always follow with the same philosophy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me the game is the best!! But if you wanna some ideas, here there are some that I thought since GSC 2012 and more others.

For GSC Extreme and Game Formula Truck:

- Variable Weather: hot, warm, cold (without snow), rain (heavy, medium, low rainfall). With this, it will change the track temperature and consequently, the spending tire.

For GSC Extreme
- A model like Superkart CIK-FIA Assen
- Stock Car Brasil 1994 - Chevrolet Omega
- Stock Car Brasil 2002 - Chevrolet Vectra
- Stock Car Brasil 2007 - VW Bora, Mitsubishi Lancer, Chevrolet Astra and Peugeot 307 sedan

For Game Formula Truck:
- 2014 or 2015 Championship with the new rules of Official Formula Truck: Trucks without the catalyzer and louder and stronger exhaust sound
PS: I liked the smoke in exhaust that you guys are developing (awesome idea)
- Available the Trucks of first version game, maybe the v1.01 (beta version): Who installed the v1.10 cannot have the first trucks as the black VW Constellation, black Volvo, white Ford Cargo and others
- 1998 Formula Truck Championship
- 2005 Formula Truck Championship
- 2007 Formula Truck Championship
- 2011 Formula Truck Championship

I know that are many things here, but it'll be awesome!!!

Formula cars
Grooved tyres & V10 engine era F1 car ('04 Ferrari F2004 lookalike?)
Grooved tyres & V8 engine era F1 car ('07 McLaren MP4-22 lookalike?)
Latest generation F3 car (Dallara-Piedrafita F312 in Euroformula Open?)
Low powered slicks and wings Formula car (Signatech in F4 Sudamericana?)
Low powered Formula car w/o wings that is above FVee in performance (FFord copy)
~600 HP, high degradation tyre Feeder formula car (GP2 copy)
~400 HP, high degradation tyre Feeder formula car (GP3 copy)
Historic F3 early 80's (Senna era)
Historic F3 early 90's (Barrichello era)
Historic FFord early 80's (Senna era)

Potential licenses
F4 Sudamericana
Formula Masters China Series
Toyota Racing Series
Euroformula Open

Other cars
Broadley Automotive Cars (modern Lola Goodwood Revival and Can-Am replicas)
Fabcar 993 and 935
Group C car
IMSA WSC car
IMSA GTP car
IMSA GTO car

Tracks
Focus on circuits in: South East Asia (Bangsaen, Buriam, Sentul and Sepang), China (Macau, Zhuhai and Shanghai), Korea (Korea Intl. Circuit and Inje Speedium), Japan, Australia and New Zealand.

Last edited:
Since we already have cars on the Sim for the 70s, 80s and 90s Formula 1, a thing that would really excite me is a 60s Formula 1.
A car with that look, that feel, that physics...and so on.
That would be just awesome. :thumbsup:
Adding to that a few historic tracks (Old Monza, Old Silverstone...Old Zandvoort), and to me GSC is complete in this version.

To be honest only the Car to me will do.

I would love to see a 60s F1 made by Reiza!!

You guys are doing great and making one if the best consumer grade sims ever made! (My favorite). I second the idea for another low powered open wheel like a formula ford or skip barber. Of course to be honest the formula Vee is so good anyways. I would also love to see Laguna Seca and the thunderhill track in willows California. Having some current street cars could be nice. S2000, miata, m3, and other similar sports cars.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back