The ideas, wishes & suggestions thread

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
This is a thread for general ideas, recommendations, wishes and suggestions you all might have for GSC Extreme, Formula Truck & future Reiza titles, or even for Reiza in general.

The goal is to concentrate all good thoughts such as this recommendation about the MR18 windshield or this about mirrors, along with wishes / suggestions such as which cars / tracks you´d like to see in a single place us devs can go for inspiration :)

Forum member Leon_90 has kindly created a fairly extensive survey here - if you may take the time to fill it up, we´d also be interested in the results.

While not all suggestions (and certainly not all wishes) might be doable for the current titles, we´ll try to absorb as many of the popular ideas as we possibly can as we move foward.

EDIT: We will exceptionally allow posts in portuguese in this topic, for the sake of keeping all ideas in the same place.

Excepcionalmente postagens em português serão permitidas neste tópico, para mantermos todas as idéias no mesmo local.

Last edited:
I was using 30 (also single monitor, 24 inches) until a while ago. I was much more accurate, and got faster laptimes even. It makes sense, as you see things more clearly, everything moves slower, and can adjust in a much finer way.

I am now using 50. Just because it is more fun (more sense of speed, more spatial awareness). After a while, you kind of get use to it, and can get fast laptimes as well. You just lose some of the accuracy.

If I have to choose, I think I would go for a bigger screen than for triples. Easier on the graphics card, and with a large enough display, you can get to a very reasonable FOV (see Remco Hitman, with a projector, or 6E66O with a single, large LCD).

While we wait for an official answer, there is a spotter mod in the download section - namely, the only thing that works during races is exactly the feature you want (stay right, three wide, keep left, etc.) You need to enable "NASCAR mode" for the position feature to work.

Exactly what i needed! thank you Fabio :thumbsup:

I was using 30 (also single monitor, 24 inches) until a while ago. I was much more accurate, and got faster laptimes even. It makes sense, as you see things more clearly, everything moves slower, and can adjust in a much finer way.

Just like I think, and we get a more realistic scale of car, for example, is some cars like copa de marcas I can see the motec display from the car inside my g27 sterring wheel, but im not using the top case! because of the two cooling fans ;)

You mean a larger "resolution" correct? A larger screen does nothing to help FOV.
Particularly, I meant size... The bigger the screen, the larger the FOV needed to maintain "status quo".
Maybe you want to say the same thing...

Perhaps let's go back to topic? Becuase this matter has been discussed like millions of times...

Back to the ideas: I would like more Historic tracks... you can find current ones everywhere, but really nicely done historic tracks are not that common.

Eu gostaria de ver as pista atuais do jogo no reverso. Talvez Interlagos ou Spielberg o sentido contrario. Concerteza seria bem legal

MOD-Edit: We are english only here at RD m8. I have translated your post via GOOGLE-Translate:

I would like to see the current track of the game in reverse. Maybe Interlagos Spielberg or the opposite direction . Surely it would be cool

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't read all the great suggestions in this thread, sorry if this is a repeat.

How about a telemetry / timing HUD for replays and spectators in multiplayer.

We do have some existing plugins but they don't support GSCx directly.

Cheers

For me, it's vintage, vintage, vintage. Just about anything (cars, tracks) from the 60s/70s is what gets me fired up.

I would love to see Reiza's take on a pre-aero F1 car or some classic sports cars (though that probably starts to become a licensing $$$ pain?)

Also, any vintage track where the walls/trees/spectators are way, way too close for comfort... :)

Classic Touring cars, 1992 DTM, group 5, GT3, Ruf. Monaco, Macau, Imola, Spa, and Laser-scanned Nordschliefe is a must.

graphics:

swaying trees, 3d animated crowds, and track marshalls, glowing brake pads, and fire-breathing exhaust pipes.

I would ask for more, but you guys either have it covered or have listed the feature as to be developed/included. The above content plus what you guys are already doing should secure your place firmly in the 'ultimate sim' department, in my eyes. ;)

Classic Touring cars, 1992 DTM, group 5, GT3, Ruf. Monaco, Macau, Imola, Spa, and Laser-scanned Nordschliefe is a must.
Yes, if Reiza wants to disguise their product as every other sim on the market that is.

How about a telemetry / timing HUD for replays and spectators in multiplayer.\
There's already a way to extract telemetry from the engine from the rF1 days and it works just fine in GSCE for the purposes of analyzing your laps. Doesn't do anything for multiplayer spectating though.

http://www.f1liga.eu/telemetrie

Last edited:
Ya, Patrick said DynHud will make it's way into GSCE.

I'm really a sucker for the clutch / brake / throttle / FFBclipping tool.
Really hoping for that to make it's way into GSCE.
Helps a lot in analyzing other drivers in yT videos.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 115 13.4%