1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The hype is on!

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Coennos, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Coennos

Green green green

How many copy,s will this game sell?
    Looks like a lot of new players come with it.....:cool:
    Be prepared.
  2. Msportdan

@ Simberia @Simberia

Having not going to buy this, to trying a build 83somethung. I'm getting this. I'm impressed. It's what shift, forza and GT should of been. I would like to see this up against the likes of rf2 gsc ac. But I think from what I read Ai need work and some physics in the road cars. I personally think the tracks need more feedback.

But yeah ill try it. Count a new sold customer here
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Gran Turismo features, cars and tracks with simracing physics and realism.. surely this is too good to be true?

I'll wait until it's out a few weeks and hear the reviews from you guys and then I'll decide
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SnappyDEe

Premium Member

The shelves will be empty. Pre-Order now.
    • Haha Haha x 2
  5. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester

Hard to say as too me it seems the overall interest in racing games aside from the horizons and drive clubs racing titles sales in general seem to be on a downfall.
    Both gt6 and fm5 were flunks and had the lowest sales in there franchises.
    hopefully it was due to quality and lack of no next gen on the ps4, that being said hopefully SMS can capitalize on that plus with steam and quarterly steam sales who knows?
  6. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

I'm not the fastest driver so maybe not the best person to judge, but I think the AI is amongst the best I've came across. So they may not be competitive against the fast guys but they race clean and tight for me. It has made me desert AC completely as the AI there is so bad.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. The similarities between PCars and Gran Turismo end at cars and tracks pretty much.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Coennos

Green green green

Cant wait til the first club races here on racedepartment and hope 4 full support for this game.
    Lots of option for events,with weather change possibility,s that makes you come to the pit for tires change or not.
    This game is not only for club/league races but also a quick step in,doing 5 laps for example,[just can't always stay long behind the wheel:(]
    Yes am scared of public servers:thumbsdown:thats why im here at racedepartment;)
    So i hope there will be an opportunity to find gentleman colleague racers any time or day here at racedepartment,thats what i like of iracing.
    Release event at 07-05-2015 ?:inlove:
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Coennos

Green green green

When can we pre download this game on steam,anybody now?
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015