1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Herrmannator 500 @ KW Superspeedway - Sun December 6th 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Yves Larose, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Class: US Muscle Cars (race)
    Track: KW Superspeedway
    Weather: Dry
    Practice: 30 minutes (20:00 GMT)
    Qualification: 30 minutes
    Warmup: 10 minutes
    Race: 2 x 30 minutes
    Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!​

Special note
    You need Race On to enter this event and you can choose any car in the US Muscle club class
  2. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Entry list:
    1. Yves Larose
    2. Warren Dawes
    3. Michael Herrmann
    4. Jay Adgie
    5. João Andias
    6. Dario Jagar
    7. Gary Lennon
    8. Sebastian Tyler
    9. Scott Hendry
    10. John Sydenstricker
    11. Michal Szabo
    12. Glenn Petersen
    13. Dave Stephenson
    14. Keith Barrick
    15. Chris Sykes
    16. Martijn van Bommel
    17. Robert Hutchins
    18. Nigel Atkins
    19. Brandon Lawson
    20. Martin Kraaijenbrink
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Bob Miley (maybe)
    24. Emilio Vrkic (maybe)
    25. Christopher Aponte (maybe)
  3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Special Note:

this event was requested by Michael Herrmann for his birthday that will be this coming Saturday so come join the party boy and have a blast.

this week i will put a skin pack containing all the skin i have made so far for the US Muscle car plus one special skin for the birthday boy so it would be fun if everybody could get it. i will ask that only Michael use his skin tho.

Edit: here's a preview of the Birthday boy skin
    Render by Jarrod Crossley

The Herrmannator 500 Skinpack
  4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I don't know this track but I hope to be there.

Do we have to let Michael win, it might be difficult if he keeps spinning off all the time?? :caked: :becky:
  5. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

well i kinda suck at oval racing so he might get a chance to beat me :rotfl: altho the last time i raced on an oval i won both races :giggle:
  6. hmmm oval racing :)
    put me on maybe :)
  7. sign me up plz cant miss that :)
  8. Sign me up
  9. lol Warren i plan not to spin out, and my mechanics are just busy with planting a 572 cui engine in my Challenger :)
  10. Ooops so sorry.....
    Thought it was on Saturday.
    Cant make it.....
  11. :inlove: Rickard
  12. Sig me up :)
  13. (maybe) again pls Yves
    become a little US Muscle car addict :thinking::flag:
  14. I will be there ofcourse,nice we get to play with bigger toys at this years birthday party :D :good::party2::Banane45:

And oval will hopefully mean no braking zones,so i probably wont get to flip you over this time Emilio :good: :p :).
  15. Stick my name on the list too Yves, same as Gary, hope not to punt anyone onto 2 wheels this time, sorry Martin.

BTW Yves, my Bro Eck has painted a few cars for these, 3 atm with a 4rth on it's way, all '72 Nascar type homages including an SRT8 in Team Buddy Baker type colours I asked him to do for me, you are welcome to include them in the carpack, I'll take some screenies and upload them later if you want them.

16. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

Sure Sam the more skin we will have the more colorful will be the event, when you,ll have upload them just send me the link in a pm so i could put them in the pack :good:
  17. Hi, sign me up please. These were lots of fun last week.
  18. Added skins link to my first post Yves, 5 cars, I'll be driving the 22 car.

19. count me in, happy B-day Michael :Banane35:
  20. hope we will keep this one on the ground Gary :airplane::hammer:and have fun anyway, can´t wait for sunday !!!!
    and happy birthday Michael :party2:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.