• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.
RDVLN Test (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Join the conversation by clicking here. Are you ready to race against 100 simracers? Let us know in the chatbox.

The Hangout

Discussion in 'PS4 | F1 2017 Championship' started by Andrew Wood, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Andrew Wood

Andrew Wood

Ratings:
    +2,351
    Here you can post / chat about anything you want! Racing, hobbies, goals, politics, food, fitness, travel, plans for the night, how you slept last night - there are no limits!

2. alex1994128

alex1994128

Ratings:
    +90
    well i have actually started working on a political career in the last few weeks, no guarantee i will be ever a politician but hey, there is always a chance to get a seat in the state parliament and earn some good money.

In other news this and some other stuff going on in the AOR thread regarding the esports especially mean that most likely i will only start mid-october to be avaiable to race so i will defo keep an eye on how you guys are doing here in the first few races.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows..

Ratings:
    +5,147
    Travel wise I hope I'll put London on the list this October :sneaky:

4. Andrew Wood

Andrew Wood

Ratings:
    +2,351
    Just wanted everyone to know that I had a great sleep last night ;)

I know someone who didn't sleep last night. And that guy is Mikey W.

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. alex1994128

alex1994128

Ratings:
    +90
  6. Sean van Belkom

Sean van Belkom

Ratings:
    +37
    i'm going set 1 goal for me: to succeed my eduaction hopefully in 1 year:):cool:

7. Sean van Belkom

Sean van Belkom

Ratings:
    +37
    and hopefully to have fun here in my first full season in racedepartment:)

8. Jerry Moorrees

Jerry Moorrees

Ratings:
    +91
    Same here, tried last season but with my own angry self I decide to retire, which was not a succes. Learned from that mistake, so how bad it is going to be hopefully not , I will finish this season 9 one :)

9. Sean van Belkom

Sean van Belkom

Ratings:
    +37
    Im not really like a angry person when it comes to league racing. When i get crasht out or something familiar sure i get a little upset but after 5min its like okay its a game have to move on :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford
    PS4 GP Lead Co-Ordinator Premium

Ratings:
    +1,035
    I don't know what Drew is referring to when he says I didn't sleep on Friday!!

• Haha Haha x 1
  11. Jerry Moorrees

Jerry Moorrees

Ratings:
    +91
    i guess something with you drinking, getting drunk, fall down, no problem :)

12. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +1,035
    I didn't fall down. I had my company's annual conference Friday night and I was in the gym at 11am Saturday morning. Absolutely chipper!

• Haha Haha x 3
  13. Mikey Woolford

Mikey Woolford

Ratings:
    +1,035
    In other news, I treated myself to Destiny 2 today. Already great.

14. Shly38

Shly38

Ratings:
    +66
    So tonight is the first round of the PS4 esports championship hosted by AOR and it includes some of the best drivers from AOR, F1 Italian Team and Race stars, along with 1 representative of Team Redline.

Tuesday was Xbox, yesterday was PC and tonight, it's our turn.

From Race department, myself, @alex1994128 and @HRacingGreen are taking part in the race that will be streamed on Fisi's channel at 8.00pm BST. Alex definitely has the best chance out of all of us to make it in the top 3 at the end of the 3 round championship, those competitors will then go to London for the live semifinals.

If you have a spare few minutes this evening, be sure to check it out! I'll leave a link to the stream down below but knowing me it won't work :thumbsup:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  15. Martijn Boontje

Martijn Boontje

Ratings:
    +268
    Make us proud!

16. Sean van Belkom

Sean van Belkom

Ratings:
    +37
    Hope both of you finish in the top 3:)

17. Martijn Boontje

Martijn Boontje

Ratings:
    +268
    Impressive both Alex anf HRgreen. Alex you were the fastest troughout and you can be proud of your 2nd place mate!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Shly38

Shly38

Ratings:
    +66
    Congrats Harry and Alex on your 4th and 2nd places respectively. I ended up 13th after two spins cost me from benefiting from the right strategy. Long story short, don't use 9 ballast in the wet :cry:

19. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows..

Ratings:
    +5,147
    don't use 9 ballast ever*

20. alex1994128

alex1994128

Ratings:
    +90
    lol ngl on pure pace this was maybe my best drive ever, i feel so much more comfortable with my driving style on this game