Not open for further replies.

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods

Tyrone Hesbrook
Premium
Tyrone submitted a new resource:

The Grand Tour - 'WRONG WAY FIX' - removes the wrong way sign

Gets rid of this.

8InYtuO.jpg

This replaces the old WRONG WAY sign with a fully transparent PNG so you dont see it when you drive on 'THE GRAND TOUR - EBOLADROME'

BACK UP THE OLD FILE THIS REPLACES!!!!!!!!!

Read more about this resource...

No no mate, why whould you delete it ? You didn't do anything against the rules. Maybe, you could extend your mod, edit some other textures, like dirt, grass, glass, clouds,... you know... anything.
That's how you become modder. :)
If you need some help let me know.

Last edited:
If this sign comes up on your track doesnt it mean you have to fix it rather than making the sign transparent? Or is it not possible to do perhaps? Just wondering.

EDIT: Ah, you have to drive on the same stretch of road both ways if i remember correctly. Yeah, then there is nothing to do sadly. Kunos should include something where you can specify these things.

No no mate, why whould you delete it ? You didn't do anything against the rules. Maybe, you could extend your mod, edit some other textures, like dirt, grass, glass, clouds,... you know... anything.
That's how you become modder. :)
If you need some help let me know.
It's such a ridiculously simple mod that there really shouldn't be an issue that there's 2 versions available...adding dirt/grass/whatever textures would just be pointless...that's not the point of the mod.

And I think considering that he's created a track, he's already a modder ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back