The Grand Tour 'EbolaDrome'

Tracks The Grand Tour 'EbolaDrome' 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great effort. Here are a few points that need improvement. First the ui folder. The ui_track.json file is wrong.Imade my own version so if you want I can upload it on racedepartment. Than there is the map. If you don´t have created a map, please don´t include one which is wrong.And in the video where the new stig drove to the electricity box, Jeremy Clarkson said that this part is very bumpy. Would be nice if you could do that. ;)

Haha i was wondering how long it would take before someone would recreate it for AC :D
Did you manage to track down the track for google earth references, or all you have to go by for now is the video?

To "raw" for any 1.0 version. At least, adjust vegetation texture colors and tune asphalt surface (something in the middle of what we see at video and what actually in AC for this moment, maybe and it is quetly easy to do). Not driven it yet and can't say something another about, but only one thing yet - Thank you, anyway!..

Tyrone updated The Grand Tour 'EbolaDrome' with a new update entry:

New Textures, New Objects, Less bumps!

Much more accurate than before!
15183939_10209407626201605_182584239_o.png

Updates Include
  • New Track Textures
  • Removed the bump approaching Old Ladie's House
  • Reprofiles Old Ladies House corenres for better flow
  • Added the red and white triangle at 'Your name here'
  • Removed a large bump just before second to last corner
  • Added a lot more grass and trees...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.1 is much better, still rough around the edges with textures etc. but at-least functional....
If you could move pit boxes to behind start/finish line, so you don't need to do a full outlap and then stop infront of line to begin a timed lap online or in practice mode would be nice.

The Sheep Update! - Added sheep and made small adjustments to textures and track profile.

A big thanks to dodz27 for the Cameras and AI
A big thanks to ltcars for the UI

Updates Include:
  • Working AI
  • Working Replay Cameras
  • New UI
  • Reworked some bumps around Old ladies house
  • Added sheep
  • More grass
  • More dirt textures
  • Tarmac instead of concrete around old ladies house
  • Added (some poorly moddeld)...

This isn't directly about the track itself, but is there a way to get standing starts quicker?
It's fun to drive some laps, but sometimes I want do hotlap the way they do on GT (and before on TG) with a standing start, but atm I have to do another complete lap after crossing the line of the standing start hot lap.

Restarting the session the session isn't what I'm going for because then everything resets (temps, wear, etc.)

Can you make the run way at the side of the track out of asphalt and longer.

I made this instead of the speed channel sign. It goes on the transmitter truck right at the beginning of the track.
speed_lo.jpg

If it´s not already done, you must name the picture "speed_lo.jpg and put it into the texture folder. Keep on modifying ;)
On the thumbnail of your video you can see differences of where the asphalt changes from reality to your version.

Last edited:
Answerin your reply to my review i think the trees are too bright, nice amount of detail some material work is much needed i think. it will improved the look lots. I also agree with people saying it not a v1 it is more like a 0.5 keep going man

Big Changes

Here is version 1.4

• New Textures
  • Fixed Texture Issue
  • Reworked track layout for back straight and last corners
  • Added bumps to back straight
  • ADDED A TRACK MAP (now plz stop asking)
  • Added a lot more grass
  • Added more trees
  • Tweaks to some kerb positions
  • Paint lines have been altered to match new layout
  • Added the door sliders to the hangers
  • Added solid paths around track edge (by hangars)
Also made a cool video!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back