1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Game Doesn't Launch Anymore

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Wagner Cabral, Nov 20, 2011.

1. I think i was Misunderstood. I had a Thread removed by James Chant, because he thougt my game was a illegal software, but it's not. What can i do to prove it?

I have installed the F1 2011 original DVD Brazilian version and i was playing it with the DVD in the drive. Since yesterday i canĀ“t open the game anymore. When i click the F1 2011 icon as administrator or not, that win 7 blue circle appears close to the mouse cursor, after some seconds it changes to DVD disc icon and i can see the DVD drive working, but after a little while the icon disappears and the game doesn't launch. I've tryed to repair the installation, i disabled the firewall and the antivirus, i've deleted the FormulaOne2011 folder, but nothing could solve the problem.

Please, if anybody could help me, i will be very grateful. I hope that may post won't be removed again. I'm only asking for help.

Sorry if made any mistakes, i'm brazilian.

2. Its most likely a problem with the custom controller settings. The solution is wide spread through the internet. Do as follow.

C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\My Games\FormulaOne2011\savegame

double click on autosave, you will find this GTEHXOSJZ_0 and GTEHXOSJZ_1 just delete one of these and rename the GTEHXOSJZ with the number thats left 1 or 0, OR you can open these files with notepad delete all the content, save and close.

If you are experiencing a problem before the loading bar, your problem is most lickely other for example: new graphic card driver installed.

3. Now all the carrier progress is gone. The game works again. Is there any way to get
    back on track? This might be the end for me. I don't want to start all over!

4. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

The content was removed and thread closed before because there was discussion about bypassing game security features

5. Doing what Ive explained you will lose of course your controller settings and maybe some achivements

6. The solution posted by xeroxpt works when the game launches but close when loading the savegame and controls, but for me the only thing that solved the problem was uninstall and install again.