Hi guys, i was asked by the Modders to do a showcase video for the FIRE mod.

I also did some streams with Chris regarding the mod in its Beta stage. They are linked in the video description. Cheers.

Congratulations for exposing the great FIRE conspiracy Mustart. Yeah, obviously it's just a reskin of the vanilla game :laugh:.

In all seriousness, keep eating those conspiracy bananas. Maybe one day you'll luck into actually being right for once. And yes, it is propaganda that's the whole point of Keg promoting the mod, doesn't make it a bad mod though...

Quick warning to Keg, I don't know if the video will be allowed to stay up as I saw that SpotTheOzzie was previously scolded by Bram over posting videos in forum posts.

Last edited:
Congratulations for exposing the great FIRE conspiracy Mustart. Yeah, obviously it's just a reskin of the vanilla game :laugh:.

In all seriousness, keep eating those conspiracy bananas. Maybe one day you'll luck into actually being right for once. And yes, it is propaganda that's the whole point of Keg promoting the mod, doesn't make it a bad mod though...

Quick warning to Keg, I don't know if the video will be allowed to stay up as I saw that SpotTheOzzie was previously scolded by Bram over posting videos in forum posts.
Never said it was bad, stop putting words in my mouth. Not interested in having a spat with your rentboys.

But that was what you were implying wasn't it? Because the first reply adds nothing of substance otherwise.

If you weren't interested in having a spat, you wouldn't have peppered in random insults whenever you could to try and bait one of the guys you don't like into a reply. Well congratulations, the bait worked. Now throw your best insults at me, I welcome it!

Last edited:
But that was what you were implying wasn't it? Because the first reply adds nothing of substance otherwise.

If you weren't interested in having a spat, you wouldn't have peppered in random insults whenever you could to try and bait one of the guys you don't like into a reply. Well congratulations, the bait worked. Now throw your best insults at me, I welcome it!
No I didn't imply it, it's just that in the video it states that it's a ****ing incredible racing experience mod or something, propaganda at it's finest.
I know you'd welcome insults but I can't be bothered, go find someone else. Lewis might be up for it, have a go at him instead.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%