PC2 The Ferraris of Project CARS 2 Revealed

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Project CARS 2 Ferrari.jpg

From the legendary 288 GTO to modern marvel of a LaFerrari, from a F40 LM to the F333 SP, SMS have revealed the 10 famous Ferrari cars coming to Project CARS 2...

Project CARS 2 will see for the very first time the inclusion of the iconic Ferrari brand this September, in what is the Italian manufacturers 70th anniversary year. To mark the occasion game developers Slightly Mad Studios have revealed the full list of iconic cars due to be included in the simulation, and released a nice new cinematic trailer of the very same vehicles in action...

Containing 10 cars from across 50 years of the manufacturers history, the Ferrari content of Project CARS 2 looks set to be a nice mix of road and racing machines produced by the Maranello over the years.

Such rarities as the stunning F40 LM GT racer look set to be included in the title, giving Ferrari fans something a little bit different than the usual fair offered up in other racing game titles.

Released alongside the Ferrari announcement trailer, Slightly Mad Studios have produced a nice selection of images from the cars due to be included in the game, of which a full list can be seen below:

• Ferrari 330 P4
  • 365 GTB4 Competizione
  • 288 GTO,
  • F40 LM
  • F333 SP
  • F50 GT
  • Enzo,
  • 488 GT3
  • 488 GTE
  • LaFerrari

Project Cars LaFerrari.png

Project Cars Ferrari 2.png

Project CARS 2 330 P4.png
Project CARS 2 330 SP.png
Project CARS 2 F40.png
Project CARS 2 F50 LM.png
Project CARS 2 Ferrari 2.png
Project CARS 2 Ferrari Daytona.png

Missed the full car reveal from back in July? Check out the reveal article HERE.

Project CARS 2 will be available worldwide for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One & PC—September 22, 2017.

The Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for all the latest news and discussion around this exciting new game from Slightly Mad Studios. Check out the sub forum, get involved in the discussion and join our community as we await release later this year!

Like the look of the Ferrari collection coming to PCARS 2? Would you like to have seen any other of the Italian machines in the sim? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 99238

<snip>
I already paid for it once...

mod edit - please do not encourage piracy, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 99238

Experienced people do not believe in screenshots.
Give them a free test drive.
It's better than a thousand words and images.
I do not believe...

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have brought into pcars2 from the beta as I did with pcars1 and I have to say that I am glad I did this time round it really is shaping up to be a good title I have already raced cars that I think will make for some amazing one make racing on the RD Calendar and my friend is going nuts over the VR already it still needs minor bug fixing but it not ready yet so I have very high hopes for this title especially on here fingers crossed :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 105 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 80 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 111 13.4%