1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Featured The Ferraris of Project CARS 2 Revealed

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by Paul Jeffrey, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment News Editor Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +10,630
    Project CARS 2 Ferrari.jpg
    From the legendary 288 GTO to modern marvel of a LaFerrari, from a F40 LM to the F333 SP, SMS have revealed the 10 famous Ferrari cars coming to Project CARS 2...

Project CARS 2 will see for the very first time the inclusion of the iconic Ferrari brand this September, in what is the Italian manufacturers 70th anniversary year. To mark the occasion game developers Slightly Mad Studios have revealed the full list of iconic cars due to be included in the simulation, and released a nice new cinematic trailer of the very same vehicles in action...

Containing 10 cars from across 50 years of the manufacturers history, the Ferrari content of Project CARS 2 looks set to be a nice mix of road and racing machines produced by the Maranello over the years.

Such rarities as the stunning F40 LM GT racer look set to be included in the title, giving Ferrari fans something a little bit different than the usual fair offered up in other racing game titles.

Released alongside the Ferrari announcement trailer, Slightly Mad Studios have produced a nice selection of images from the cars due to be included in the game, of which a full list can be seen below:

• Ferrari 330 P4
    • 365 GTB4 Competizione
    • 288 GTO,
    • F40 LM
    • F333 SP
    • F50 GT
    • Enzo,
    • 488 GT3
    • 488 GTE
    • LaFerrari

Project Cars LaFerrari.png
    Project Cars Ferrari 2.png
    Project CARS 2 330 P4.png Project CARS 2 330 SP.png Project CARS 2 F40.png Project CARS 2 F50 LM.png Project CARS 2 Ferrari 2.png Project CARS 2 Ferrari Daytona.png

Missed the full car reveal from back in July? Check out the reveal article HERE.

Project CARS 2 will be available worldwide for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One & PC—September 22, 2017.

The Project CARS 2 sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for all the latest news and discussion around this exciting new game from Slightly Mad Studios. Check out the sub forum, get involved in the discussion and join our community as we await release later this year!

Like the look of the Ferrari collection coming to PCARS 2? Would you like to have seen any other of the Italian machines in the sim? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    • Love x 9
    • Like x 4
    • Haha x 2
    • Wow x 1
    • Sad x 1
  2. NulTweeZes

NulTweeZes

Ratings:
    +16
    Looking forward to use these beautiful models in rf2 :D

• Haha x 22
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Love x 1
    • Sad x 1
    • Angry x 1
  3. larre90

larre90

Ratings:
    +23
    No 512?

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Chobonator

Chobonator

Ratings:
    +32
    Before release: hype hype hype hype

After release: wtf this ****, REFUND, Ian Bell the scammer!

• Haha x 8
    • Love x 4
    • Agree x 4
    • Sad x 2
    • Angry x 1
  5. nhill40

nhill40
    Premium

Ratings:
    +106
    My comments on this are pretty much identical to every other PCARS2 comment I've ever made:

(1) DAMN those look good
    (2) Please improve the physics

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Love Love x 2
  6. Manwith Noname

Manwith Noname

Ratings:
    +7
    If the sequel can be everything they promised the first one to be, I might just forgive them.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium

Ratings:
    +406
    That moment when you rationalize paying $80 dollars for **** (ie. as yet unproven physics, possible maybe better FFB) for two cars :
    F40 GTE LM
    F50 GT

• Like Like x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Paulaob

Paulaob

Ratings:
    +140
    This is one of the worst Project CARS trailers ever made, you can even see a mouse cursor at second 48. LOL

[​IMG]

• Haha Haha x 14
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment News Editor Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +10,630
    Hey did you know, Project CARS 2 has rain? I've like never seen that in a screenshot or video, ever... :whistling:

You would've thought they would promote weather a bit more.. bet it makes for nice screenshots :confused:

• Haha Haha x 11
    • Wow Wow x 1
    • Sad Sad x 1
  10. Manwith Noname

Manwith Noname

Ratings:
    +7
    I can't let this go with just a simple emote...I'm almost crying with laughter.

11. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +339
    When is Project cars 3 released?

• Haha Haha x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium

Ratings:
    +2,868
    All they have to do is nail the physics (if Codemasters can, SMS can) and not release a broken on-line game...and then...boooya...best game out there. Of course, the handling and sound is the $24K question. Both kinda sucked (in comparison) in pCARS. But think about it...even iRacing doesn't have weather transitions (but active track they do, right?). Assetto doesn't even have rain...at least on the console.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Shad3R

Shad3R

Ratings:
    +73

14. FlyGasm

FlyGasm
    Shut Up and Race! Premium

Ratings:
    +80
    Looks pretty amazing. Nothing on the market compares. Pcars1 had some cool VR rain effects in open wheelers. Something I still haven't seen in any other sim. I've heard some good reports about the FFB in Pcars2, so I'm actually getting a little hyped about this release. :geek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. M-Bimmer

M-Bimmer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +67
    The SMS marketing guys are really good to hype things up; i gave them that.

As for the product management guys, they should aim for the early access release on steam.

(By the way, when can you donate for project cars 3?)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  16. Shad3R

Shad3R

Ratings:
    +73
    If u want a little more heavy rain u have this one with the great Ferrari GTE

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Specter1994

Specter1994
    Premium

Ratings:
    +31
    Dry settings avaible by DLC.

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium

Ratings:
    +753
    One Sim to rule them all........... :ninja:

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Nevini

Nevini

Ratings:
    +39
    I really want PC2 to be good, however I have little faith in Mr Bell. After all the promises with PC1. This time I will wait for reviews from fellow sim racers and ignore any reviews from the mainstream media.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Track Limits Marshall. Premium

Ratings:
    +2,808
    I take it this Ferrari pack will be DLC ?