The Fantasy Season Mod Pack!

Misc The Fantasy Season Mod Pack! The End.

Login or Register an account to download this content
BigEarsGaming submitted a new resource:

The Fantasy Season 2 Mod - F1 2016 Season 2 Mod adding in new drivers to the game replacing others. (W.I.P)

I have developed this mod per request of Arvaimate00. This mod introduces a few new drivers into the game.

These drivers are as follows:
  • Esteban Ocon to Renault (Replaces J. Palmer)
  • Alex Lynn to Williams (Replaces F. Massa)
  • Alexander Rossi to Haas (Replaces E. Gutierrez)
  • Jordan King to Manor (Replaces R. Haryanto)
  • Sergey Sirotkin to Sauber (Replaces F. Nasr)
***GREAT FOR 2ND...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, great mod!
I have an idea, maybe it's possible to start the Carrer with the 2014 drivers/cars, season 2 with 2015 drivers/cars, season 3 with drivers/cars 2016, then the new one etc....
I'm not good in modding, but I think all driver and cars skins 14/15 are already done in F1 2015 when it's possible to Import in 2016.
Would be great if it's work!

So when you say "place the language_eng.lng file found in the .rar in here" what do you mean exactly by that? I've tried to figure it out but I can't seem to. I've tried taking the language_eng.lng file from the download but can't seem to in order to put it in the folder. I'm new to modding with files like this so if you can, a step by step would be great.

For Felipe and Nico they has their own 'lng_' string. Are that really matter? Coz if it's not then we will feel free to edit Massa - Name's or Rosberg - Hulkenberg's name then?

Hello, great mod!
I have an idea, maybe it's possible to start the Carrer with the 2014 drivers/cars, season 2 with 2015 drivers/cars, season 3 with drivers/cars 2016, then the new one etc....
I'm not good in modding, but I think all driver and cars skins 14/15 are already done in F1 2015 when it's possible to Import in 2016.
Thanks for the idea I'll look into it!

So when you say "place the language_eng.lng file found in the .rar in here" what do you mean exactly by that? I've tried to figure it out but I can't seem to. I've tried taking the language_eng.lng file from the download but can't seem to in order to put it in the folder. I'm new to modding with files like this so if you can, a step by step would be great.
if you go into your localisation folder in your F1 2016 game folder, there should already be a folder in there called 'language_eng.lng' replace that with the one you have downloaded and it should work!

Great mod!
I'll download and use it when those things are done:
  • The nationality and flags listed for new drivers instead of the ones they replaces.
  • New drivers faces to show up instead of the originals in things such as grid lines up etc.
It sounds good as ****.

Hello, great mod!

Yeap great idea!! I was doing the same thing on F1 2014, using mods to have 2010 cars, and switched drivers myself.
It was way more realistic when ending seasons.

if you go into your localisation folder in your F1 2016 game folder, there should already be a folder in there called 'language_eng.lng' replace that with the one you have downloaded and it should work!

I got it to work. The file seemed to be downloading incorrectly. I knew it was simple but the file just kept downloading on my PC incorrectly. Works great now. Think you could work on a mod for the updated 2017 F1 cars? God hoping they actually look good next year

BigEarsGaming updated The Fantasy Season Mod (New Drivers) with a new update entry:

The Subtitle Update (Pt. 1)

This update removes Jolyon Palmer from all the Subtitles and replaces his name with Esteban Ocon, I will slowly be updating all the drivers subtitles but doing so is a slow and tenuous process as I am sure you can imagine seeing as how much Jeff is chatting away in your ear.

As for the voice over it is impossible to change for obvious reasons so as he says 'Jolyon Palmer' it will now say 'Esteban Ocon' at the bottom of the screen. Assuming you have Subtitles switched on!!

Thanks,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BigEarsGaming updated The Fantasy Season Mod Pack! with a new update entry:

The Subtitle Update (Pt. 2)

This update removes Rio Haryanto from all the Subtitles and replaces his name with Jordan King, I will slowly be updating all the drivers subtitles but doing so is a slow and tenuous process as I am sure you can imagine seeing as how much Jeff is chatting away in your ear.

As for the voice over it is impossible to change for obvious reasons so as he says 'Rio Haryanto' it will now say 'Jordan King' at the bottom of the screen. Assuming you have Subtitles switched on!!

BigEarsGaming updated The Fantasy Season Mod Pack! with a new update entry:

1.7.0 Compatability

This mod update should fix any issues you find with the new 1.7.0 update!

Also a side note, this mod will be slowing in development considerably now as I have just started my first year at college and as a result I haven't got much time to work on updates for this mod! If you or anyone you know who would be willing to work with me to help further this mod and add in planned features message me and I'd be happy to discuss it!

Thanks, BigEarsGaming

BigEarsGaming updated The Fantasy Season Mod Pack! (Includes New Drivers, Skins & Teams!) with a new update entry:

The End.

This update fixes a few errors that were in the mod and also see's and end to this version of the Mod Pack, thank you so much to EVERYONE who has supported and downloaded this mod it means so much to me but I will now be moving on to new mods and ventures. This mod will no longer be updated.

Thanks again to the 500+ people who have downloaded this mod you are literally the greatest! I hope you look forward to my new mods that will be coming in the future!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years