1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

THE DOWNLOADS ARCHIVE IS ONLINE!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Bram, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. SWEEET....Thank YOU

3. Thanks for the work Bram. As former F1 Simracing Site Admin I know how much work that is required and asked for.
    Thanks.
    I also have some mods (carsets) to upload once the new is up.

4. I can notdownload anythingbecause theystilltell meto wait59secondi, appearance, andstill tells meto wait59 seconds.

5. Bram

Bram

Thats on your end. Try a clean browser without download managers etc

6. Any suggestions on that? I cleared all cache and cookies from firefox and may get 1 download every ten minutes. The timer thing is messed up I think.
    I also installed google chrome and it's the same way.

Thanks for putting them back up though :)

7. Bram

Bram

If you get the timer warning it means you are using multiple connections and the system automatically puts you on hold. There is nothing more I suggest than what I already did :)

I can't reproduce it with a clean installed browser at least

8. It seems to be working better now.
    I realize there could be problems with the server also. We have until the 22nd :)
    I love the new site!
    Thanks

9. where to put my new uploads file ???????????????.

10. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Go to www.mediafire.com or similar site, and upload there, but post the link to your file here on the forum.

Once the new site downloads area I ready you will be able to upload stuff direct to here.

11. How are we supposed to download the mods now the forum is up when all of the download links are broken?

Rich

12. Fantastic to see it back, well done RD staff for getting it back as per schedule!! Now wheres my Modmates Cams Final mod!!

13. all i see is this, every time i click to downloa somthing?
    Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help

14. And now when i do try and download all i keep geting is this

Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 56 seconds before you may download another file.

I would like to slow down, BUT i havnt downloaded anything YET?

15. And how am i supposed to download from that link, when all i keep geting is
    Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 56 seconds before you may download another file.

And like i said befor
    I cant slow down, because i havnt downloaded anything YET

16. Pleease help me ._.

17. Good stuff - thanks :cool:

18. James Maskell

James Maskell
    "Remember the name! Tommy Vercetti!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.