1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Crew

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Youssef Karam, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Well, I recently pre-ordered The Crew because I read it had a large map. I really like free driving and a large map is kind of captivating for free drivers. Of course, I wasn't expecting a simulator but at least a bit of a sense of reality since they said they will support steering wheels. After trying it yesterday for the first time, I was really disappointed and felt like playing a NFS game. Force feedback sucks, you can't feel anything on the wheel, it doesnt even cover a rotation of 180°. Graphics look typical of an arcade, when playing you really know it's a game and not even getting slightly close to real life. The only thing that is good about it is the large map. Maybe I am misjudging since I haven't played enough, but until this moment I wouldn't recommend it to any simracer.
  2. Thanks! I got a pick a path coupon with my GTX 980 purchase and had to choose between the Crew and Assassins Creed Unity guess it will be the later.

It´s to bad because I would want a follow up to test drive unlimited. Test drive unlimited 2 just isn´t that...
  3. I play The Crew its fun game. But if you hope its a sim game that is good with wheel, realistic driving etc, then you will be disepointed.. I dont even bother use my T500rs on it, I just use the PS4 controller. It is far from a sim game, its much more like NFS and arcade game. So if you want a game to play with friends/online people(can play singleplayer too ofc), large map with open world and just drive for fun then this is a good game.

So yeah, I could recommend it to people, but not if you want it to be more like a sim with wheel and have realistic driving etc. But as I said can be a fun game if you want a arcade game for fun. So if I when I want to drive realistic racing game then I would deffintly not play this, but play this some on the PS4 at times just for some ''non realistic fun''....
    • Agree Agree x 1