1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

The Crew

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Youssef Karam, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Well, I recently pre-ordered The Crew because I read it had a large map. I really like free driving and a large map is kind of captivating for free drivers. Of course, I wasn't expecting a simulator but at least a bit of a sense of reality since they said they will support steering wheels. After trying it yesterday for the first time, I was really disappointed and felt like playing a NFS game. Force feedback sucks, you can't feel anything on the wheel, it doesnt even cover a rotation of 180°. Graphics look typical of an arcade, when playing you really know it's a game and not even getting slightly close to real life. The only thing that is good about it is the large map. Maybe I am misjudging since I haven't played enough, but until this moment I wouldn't recommend it to any simracer.

2. Thanks! I got a pick a path coupon with my GTX 980 purchase and had to choose between the Crew and Assassins Creed Unity guess it will be the later.

It´s to bad because I would want a follow up to test drive unlimited. Test drive unlimited 2 just isn´t that...

3. I play The Crew its fun game. But if you hope its a sim game that is good with wheel, realistic driving etc, then you will be disepointed.. I dont even bother use my T500rs on it, I just use the PS4 controller. It is far from a sim game, its much more like NFS and arcade game. So if you want a game to play with friends/online people(can play singleplayer too ofc), large map with open world and just drive for fun then this is a good game.

So yeah, I could recommend it to people, but not if you want it to be more like a sim with wheel and have realistic driving etc. But as I said can be a fun game if you want a arcade game for fun. So if I when I want to drive realistic racing game then I would deffintly not play this, but play this some on the PS4 at times just for some ''non realistic fun''....

• Agree Agree x 1