1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Controller Poll

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by RaceDepartment, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Steering wheel

452 vote(s)
  2. Controller

42 vote(s)
  3. Keyboard

12 vote(s)
  4. Mouse

2 vote(s)
  1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

What kind of device are you using in racing games?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Steffen Lauge Sorensen

Steffen Lauge Sorensen
    Premium Member

First: I have converted to do mostly offline race so you don't see me that much online :)
    This is my controllers!:
    Fanatec CSW 1.5 + Formula Rim + Porsche 918 RSR Rim +Universal Hub with G25 Rim -modified (looks almost like the Lotus 98T wheel) + CSP V2|Shifter: ClubSport SQ EU|Handbrake G25 Shifter with Bodnar shifter interface adapter USB
  3. I race with my Easytouch ET-2048. Not first class, but having experience with a gamepad I prefer it. :)
  4. SOLO59

Premium Member

Been racing with a wheel ever since I was 11 years old. The wheels I had then where cheap and always broke after about a month or two. Saved up my lunch money every time and purchased another one because I ain't trying to go back to a controller! :p Currently a proud owner of Logitech G27 4 years strong. Wheel, pedals, and shifter knob modded:thumbsup::cool:
  5. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Not raced for a couple of years but have recently dusted off my DFGT, clubsport elite peddles and th8rs shifter. now i just have to see if i still have the pace to be last :cry::D
    • Like Like x 1
  6. BoogerMac

Premium Member

An Xbox One controller since shipping a wheel to my location cost an organ.
  7. Last edited: Aug 22, 2015