Resource icon

MGP16 The Complete Modding Guide 1b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Giovaneveterano submitted a new resource:

The Modding Guide - Explanatory PDF about modding

Hi everyone!
I received a lot of request about tips and guides on modding and how to change things in Valentino Rossi The Game.
I started to write a fast guide for everyone interested in the huge and complex world of modding and has some experience yet about unpack and pack mix files but he has no idea how to change to make things works correctly.

This is an OPEN guide, this mean everyone can send me a personal section of everything he knows (physics, textures, uv mapping, animations...)...

Read more about this resource...

Hey giovaneveterano, I have a problem in the game... When i overtake an IA he become really slow and lose at least a second from me.. That means i can't be overtaken and in a moto3 race the group would be divided! Have you got this problem too?? Any idea to solve that?? Maybe is an IA line problem... Thanks for this guide! That help me a lot :)

Hey giovaneveterano, I have a problem in the game... When i overtake an IA he become really slow and lose at least a second from me.. That means i can't be overtaken and in a moto3 race the group would be divided! Have you got this problem too?? Any idea to solve that?? Maybe is an IA line problem... Thanks for this guide! That help me a lot :)
That's the auto brake feauture of AI...
If AI thinks it's going to crash into somedoy it brakes...

This is why at race start AI is slow during the first corners, because they all have 1 rider in front and need to brake, otherwise, going at normal speed, they would crash into each other

Yeah solved. Don't worry mate, I'm modding for you :thumbsup:

Giovaneveterano submitted a new resource:

The Modding Guide - Explanatory PDF about modding

Read more about this resource...
Hi, this PDF is Awesome, really helps people like me who are new to modding!

I have a 2 quick questions though. I was wondering if it's possible to Mod Ai into different teams for example put Jorge Lorenzo on Ducati and Maverick Vinales on Yamaha, if it is possible how can you do it? Been wanting to do a modded career mode for youtube and i thought that making a change teams would be good :)

Final question how can i improve Ai so after a season i could say improve Aprillia then after another season they get closer to the front

Hi, this PDF is Awesome, really helps people like me who are new to modding!

I have a 2 quick questions though. I was wondering if it's possible to Mod Ai into different teams for example put Jorge Lorenzo on Ducati and Maverick Vinales on Yamaha, if it is possible how can you do it? Been wanting to do a modded career mode for youtube and i thought that making a change teams would be good :)

Final question how can i improve Ai so after a season i could say improve Aprillia then after another season they get closer to the front
You have to discover it yourself, you can edit names and textures as of now, this way you could turn J lorenzo into maverick and etc..

About the second one, you have to edit manually Aprilia Vehicle performance .bml file
There is no automatic system that will do it in the game

You have to discover it yourself, you can edit names and textures as of now, this way you could turn J lorenzo into maverick and etc..

About the second one, you have to edit manually Aprilia Vehicle performance .bml file
thanks for your help, i'm new to this so trying to find out what i can and can't do within the game. Is it possible to duplicate bikes like LCR Honda to add another rider into the team and is it possible to add teams in for example if i wanted to add in my Youtube channel as a team would i have to replace or add in a team??

Thanks A lot,

Ryan :)

Hi guys, we are not genius who know anything about this game.
This is NOT a request or help thread, this is a modding thread, where you share your knowledge, do not ask for it

I'm sorry to be rude, but there are TWO threads that match your comments (Modding Questions and Requests threads, though Modding questions fits better)

I'm no admin or mod but keep this clean please

Hi could u point me in the right direction for the names, i have edited all the .DDS files and they are all working i just need to change the names of the riders, but everything i do (Pilots.bml and PilotInfo.BML) never works.
Sorry to bother you. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years