1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best track that I never knew............

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by William Nowell, Mar 1, 2011.

1. So I have decide to go back to the lower license cars. I am going to only run the skip barber and the mustang for the reminder of the season. Driving the faster cars have masked some of the problems I have that the slower cars have exposed. So hopefully correcting those flaws will make me a better/faster driver. Well I ran a race in the mustang this weekend at NHMS, a roval as they are called, and I must say that this is a great track. I don't think any other series races there. This track has it all, hard braking zones, elevation changes, and some tricky switch backs. I obsolutely love this track and it is so under used. Has anyone else run this track?
  2. NHMS is a fantastic track, great fun in the low powered cars.
  3. nice one William, I'll check that out.
  4. Aye, I'll often while away a few spare hours on my own trying some of the tracks I have and variations of the configurations that we rarely get to see in official iRacing series.

NHMS 'Roval' is indeed a hidden gem IMO. Has a bit of everything and like James says, is great fun in the smaller cars.
  5. Yup, love the NHMS roval. I don't drive anything that races there unfortunately. I might have to set up a hosted session there sometime.
  6. If you host Stuart I will be there, I think the Skip Barber would be a great choice for this track.
  7. funny thing is i missed the mustang race this week because i didnt have that track, so close to buying it.

wish i had now lol !
  8. I always liked that track as well.. remember it being in the Skippy series when it was released. Based on the comments thus far I assume it's not on the schedule anymore?