• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best track that I never knew............

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by William Nowell, Mar 1, 2011.

1. So I have decide to go back to the lower license cars. I am going to only run the skip barber and the mustang for the reminder of the season. Driving the faster cars have masked some of the problems I have that the slower cars have exposed. So hopefully correcting those flaws will make me a better/faster driver. Well I ran a race in the mustang this weekend at NHMS, a roval as they are called, and I must say that this is a great track. I don't think any other series races there. This track has it all, hard braking zones, elevation changes, and some tricky switch backs. I obsolutely love this track and it is so under used. Has anyone else run this track?

2. NHMS is a fantastic track, great fun in the low powered cars.

3. nice one William, I'll check that out.
    George

4. Aye, I'll often while away a few spare hours on my own trying some of the tracks I have and variations of the configurations that we rarely get to see in official iRacing series.

NHMS 'Roval' is indeed a hidden gem IMO. Has a bit of everything and like James says, is great fun in the smaller cars.

5. Yup, love the NHMS roval. I don't drive anything that races there unfortunately. I might have to set up a hosted session there sometime.

6. If you host Stuart I will be there, I think the Skip Barber would be a great choice for this track.

7. funny thing is i missed the mustang race this week because i didnt have that track, so close to buying it.

wish i had now lol !

8. I always liked that track as well.. remember it being in the Skippy series when it was released. Based on the comments thus far I assume it's not on the schedule anymore?