• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

The Beautiful M1Pro Car and 3.0CSL Group 4

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Laddken, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Laddken

Laddken
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Does anyone know who i would need to get in contact with or where i can get the BMW M1 Procar mod and is there a mod of the 3.0CSL race car out? absolutely love those cars and have a long history with BMW in my family. Long story short-family is part of the coupe registry and fathers friends with Amon and a couple others drivers from the era of beautiful racing.

2. Joseph Maxx

Joseph Maxx

Ratings:
    +215
    That car is ripped from another title so you won't find it here. As always, Google is your friend.

3. Laddken

Laddken
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    i know with the 3.0 theres a rip from GT Legends but just was wanting to know if there was a better version out.

4. Joseph Maxx

Joseph Maxx

Ratings:
    +215
    The only version I've come across was a rip from PC and the physics were terrible. Might be worth making a post in the requests thread, maybe one of the talented moders finds the car interesting enough to give it a go.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Laddken

Laddken
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    ill post it up a sound mod i saw says some ones working up, but ill post another one up