1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Beautiful M1Pro Car and 3.0CSL Group 4

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Laddken, Aug 10, 2017 at 22:11.

1. Laddken

Laddken
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Does anyone know who i would need to get in contact with or where i can get the BMW M1 Procar mod and is there a mod of the 3.0CSL race car out? absolutely love those cars and have a long history with BMW in my family. Long story short-family is part of the coupe registry and fathers friends with Amon and a couple others drivers from the era of beautiful racing.

2. Joseph Maxx

Joseph Maxx

Ratings:
    +200
    That car is ripped from another title so you won't find it here. As always, Google is your friend.

3. Laddken

Laddken
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    i know with the 3.0 theres a rip from GT Legends but just was wanting to know if there was a better version out.

4. Joseph Maxx

Joseph Maxx

Ratings:
    +200
    The only version I've come across was a rip from PC and the physics were terrible. Might be worth making a post in the requests thread, maybe one of the talented moders finds the car interesting enough to give it a go.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Laddken

Laddken
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    ill post it up a sound mod i saw says some ones working up, but ill post another one up