1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Thanks To Warren Davies

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Lou Sytsma, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Your download and mod instruction were very clear and I was able to get the 2103 Mods running no problem.

One note:

- this link is broken so I have not applied and don't know if it is still needed. ie was it rolled up into one of the other patches/updates?

Total RBR newbie so still struggling with the learning curve and am having a blast doing so.

Cheers!

2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

The only patch(es) that is needed, is the ones that came after the last update-pack ;) So I've updated the thread, thanks for telling! :)

And damn, the thread-title, I thought he was dead! You scared me!

3. As you rightly presume, the patch in question was later included in Update02. So you don't have to worry about it.

EDIT. Ole was too quick. :)

4. Oh no! Certainly not my intention.

5. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Not half as much as it scared me, I had to go check the obituaries in the local paper just in case. Phew!!. :rolleyes:

Thanks for fixing the Tutorial, Ole, indeed the Patch was included in a later Update. :thumbsup:

• Haha Haha x 3
  6. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Just realized your name was misspelled though! :)

7. Must have been some kind of imposter that passed away then. Pffft, these swindlers...

Just kidding.