1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks to Stefan Werner!

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HEre is where you can drop a thanks to Stefan for being a part of the RD Racing Staff for many months of unselfish service!

Stefan is taking an extended leave of absence from Staff responsibilities and a few words of appreciation are in order I believe!!!

Cheers Stefan!
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

It's always been fun getting passed by you though I can't always figure out why you were behind me!
    Thanks for all your work in the US Racing Club that's given us all so many more adventures.
  3. Thanks for everything Stefan!!!!

There sure are some "memories"!!!

4. Thanks guys. It's been a pleasure getting to know all of you.
  5. Stefan, thanks for all your time and effort in the US Club. Wish we could see you around a little more often.
  6. Danny Asbury

Danny Asbury
    Premium Member

You're a good dude Stefan. Have driven a few of your events and they are always great fun. Sorry to see you leave the staff!!!
  7. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Stefan thanks for all your hardwork m8. One of the fairest geeza around on track.
  8. Thanks alot Stefan for all the hard work, now if only every race we have with each other could be like that Monza 10k Race :)
  9. Thanks gents. :) I fly out in four weeks, so there is still a possibility that I'll see some of you on track before I leave. I should be back full time by October at the latest. In time for ATCC S4 I hope.
  10. Dariusz Swiderski

Dariusz Swiderski
    Premium Member

Great work Stefan, come back & race with us asap m8 :) :).
  11. Cheers Stefan, don't be a stranger.
  12. Thanks for everything Stefan. It's been a pleasure driving for your team in ATCC. :D
  13. Reggie Blain

Reggie Blain
    Premium Member

Thanks for everything Stefan, really enjoyed the events you put up and all the races we have had. Hopefully see you soon bud its been a pleasure to race with you. Enjoy your well deserved time off m8.

Many thanks Reggie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.