• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Thanks to Reiza for the pad control capability!

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by SCE_SR, Jan 25, 2016.

1. SCE_SR

SCE_SR

Ratings:
    +136
    Hi Reiza,

i just would like to say: thx for the great pad support in this game, especially my Run'n'Drive works absolutely perfekt. And the best thing, i have a good performance against wheeldriver. Thats very nice to see.

I also drive Raceroom, nice visuals, but the pad support in that game is far behind stockcar.

Thx Reiza. :thumbsup:

Greatings
    St.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim

Ratings:
    +107
    What's "Run n Drive"?

3. SCE_SR

SCE_SR

Ratings:
    +136
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim

Ratings:
    +107
  5. SCE_SR

SCE_SR

Ratings:
    +136
    Its much much better. U can drive a clean ideal line and u have analog shoulder buttons, not digital, it can be metered. For breaking i use the left middle finger (shoulder button) and then i have 2 free fingers for steering, index finger and thumb, u can perfect control the steering precision. The little wheel has 22 digital steps for steering, 11 for left, 11 for right, sounds not much, but its enough, u will see.

Try it. But not the upper link, try this, i have it too, better quality, i think:
    http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B005LUR0HA/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

I use this ingame settings:
    speed sensibility (reduction) - 96%
    steering wheel range - 270°
    steering sensibility / S0 axis - 31%
    neutrale zone / S0 axis - 2%

car setup steering range - 32 (other cars with less than this set to max as possible)

Edit:
    I have a little V12 replay on Barber Motorsport Park (Patricks map). Not a a perfect lap, but i hope u can see whats going on with this pad. TC is on.

Must copy in this folder (win7 tree):
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stock Car Extreme\ReplayFridge\REPLAYS\

Link: http://goo.gl/QtUchm

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo

Ratings:
    +458
    If you don't want to risk going for that you can also try JD Simwheel for Android, I used it for a while back in GTR2 and did a few tests in SCE, it worked well. Didn't drive more in SCE with it because I got a DFGT.
    I teach how to configure here http://gtr2-endurance.forumotion.org/t2331-using-your-cellphone-as-a-wheel

The shaking does not affect the driving, if I remember right it happens due to cellphone, newer ones will shake less I think.
    This app was terminated by the developer but you should be able to find the APK file and PC server installer hosted on other sites since I think it was removed from Google Play. You need to pay attention to the correct version of Vjoy to get it working.

7. SCE_SR

SCE_SR

Ratings:
    +136
    Also not bad, but for me its a big amount of lag in some videos.., very slow reaction.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2016