Thanks Reiza Studios

You folks did an excellent job on this sim.

The default setups work good right out of the box, and it's also nice to see that you put a good amount of time into making the AI very competitive, which makes this very fun offline.

The tracks and car models are excellent.

Congratulations and thank you.

:)

Reiza,

you did a great job, the sound, the cars, the tracks are perfect with bumps in the right places.

I as a resident of Brasilia and former employee of an F3 team, I know the circuit very well and this very real

congratulations.

I´m going to buy it. No doubt about it.

I have spent (and enjoyed) hours with Formula Armaroli for free. I think, in some way, I have a doubt with them.

I´m going to support Reiza, the same way I would support Enduracers, DRM modding team, VLN or CTDP.

I think they deserved it. Simracing needs more studios like Reiza. More professional studios.

With rfactor2 coming, I hope more games like GSC will be released based in the new gmotor.

Hat's off to whomever made this game. I have owned every PC racing game for the last twelve years and also have a thousand bucks invested in iRacing. This is a big step up from rFactor, and a great way to spend time before the rFactor2 release. The tracks and cars are done with great quality, and driving the cars makes you really feel like it's the real thing. The immersion factor for me was a 5 out of five stars across the board!

At first I thought it was just another Mod for rFactor, however after a few hours of driving, it's not. Thanks very much to all that produced this great racing game, and it is to me well worth the money.

Swerve

I've just been playing the demo and I agree - the sim is gorgeous and feels really good to play.

However, I'm not paying $30 for 10 tracks and 2 cars, and only 2 activations, sorry.

-a

Im affraid Im with Alex on this im allways changing hardware and the thought of only getting a few activations really puts me off :(
Cant wait to try the 30min demo though ;)

I've just been playing the demo and I agree - the sim is gorgeous and feels really good to play.

However, I'm not paying $30 for 10 tracks and 2 cars, and only 2 activations, sorry.

-a

What a bunch of Crap! Awesome job, but 30 bucks for 10 tracks and 2 cars! The series is Real Life Goofy! They only made two cars becasue that is how the Real Life Series is run!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be buying it Reiza; THANKS! I'll have to wait until I get home on the 29th...!

What a bunch of Crap! Awesome job, but 30 bucks for 10 tracks and 2 cars! The series is Real Life Goofy! They only made two cars becasue that is how the Real Life Series is run!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be buying it Reiza; THANKS! I'll have to wait until I get home on the 29th...!

My point was at that price, it's minimal content. I'd buy it at $20. $30 is real game money. This isn't a real game.

Big thx guys. Had today finally some time to give it a go properly.
Got a instance good feel with it driving arround. Finding limit etc. Very good FFB and physics with great tracks.
Great feeling through the wheel with the bumps etc. Was insane. Sure gonna enjoy this and looking forward to that open wheeler also. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back