Thank you Sector3!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Thought it would be a nice idea to start a place where we can all say thanks for the great work the guys & girls at Sector3 have put into RaceRoom & DTM Experience. Yes, I know its still got some improvements to go, but it really is fantastic..

So here we go..

Sector3.. THANK YOU!! Its awesome we live in a day and age where this sort of thing exists, i still remember playing GP4..

Remember folks, this is just a place to say cheers.. not ask for things to be updated ;)

Agreed.

And also a big thumbs up to all of the R3E community members I've raced with online. Over the last few weeks, I've experienced some of the most intense and cleanest racing in my sim racing career.

Against online randoms. Unheard of ;)

Yes, definitely a big thank you to Sector3. The WTCC pack is excellent as is the ADAC GT Masters pack and the DTM Experience. It's great that at least one developer is committed to bringing various popular racing series to sim racing when most of the others look to licence single cars. This will keep R3E well and truly at the top for me.

Still plenty to add, build on and improve but I like the way R3E is progressing.

@Paul Jeffrey .....saw you on track last night - great WTCC race at Hungaroring.

I wont lie...

theyre doing a good job and sort of back onto the path of those classic simbin games.

however...

theres is lots of things that need optimising or adding if this is to compete with the big boys like gsce or rf2 .

Awesome tracks ,awesome car classes,awesome sounds ,awesome replays,good ffb but we expect more to come in the car setup section and the in race options (rules, penalty system,etc )
Keep up the good job and the price low, i have already spent over 80 euros not to mention that i payed a lot of money for graphics card etc only for the frames in r3r.

A well meant thanks to Sector3!
Also for the courage to continue the work during the transition time from Simbin to
Studio3.
This game has leveled up in very short time, and all we can expect is that with some patience this will become better and better

I love AC as I love R3E. I'm waiting for this two beasts to finish their openbeta phase and reach final version.
DTM-E and ADAC GT Masters are just great. I'm saving money to buy WTCC 2013 and DTM 2014, ADAC GT Masters 2014, WTCC 2014 when released.
Keep up the good work Sector3!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back