Thank you, Sector 3!

Shovas

Premium
I've been meaning to thank S3 for their R3E Store discount system. I wrote this before the big update that got the R3E ball rolling again,

To be honest, I think SimBin presents the best all around racing experience for their time, R3E aside for now. Going through all this unrest, though, can I respectfully suggest that you reward your stalwart die-hard community fans like RaceDepartment, NoGrip, etc., in some tangible, meaningful way if you come out of this restructuring afloat? SimBin has been such a great company, I am sure if you treat your customers right at this critical juncture, they'll loudly and boisterously support you when people ask why they should buy your game when it comes out of beta when everybody now knows all the messiness that lead up to it. :)

S3 did exactly this with their discount system. To put it simply, the more you already own the bigger discount you get on new items. It's a fantastic idea and one that rewards your most loyal customers and encourages new people to become loyal as well!

S3 was listening and they acted and have produced a great sim with a lot of promise!

Congratulations, S3, and thank you!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back