• It's not the position that matters, it's the adventure in getting there.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Thank You Note to RD Community & Reiza.

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Rixamus Hart, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Rixamus Hart

Rixamus Hart

Ratings:
    +22
    Hello speed demons and flying angels of GSCE. A.K.A the men and women of high gaming standing :D

Firstly, what a community. I would like to say thank-you to Reiza for being everything a consumate game producer should be. They interact with fans, help problem-solving and provide in my opionion, the best racing sim experience. They respond to community bug reports and fix them. This is a revelation in regards to some gaming industry peers. Respect goes a long way in life. Computer software is never 100% bug-free, and the community has been supportive and helpful in all areas on RD.

Secondly, the modders. Within 1 day of v.1.20, we had updates to many tracks from Patrick and Alfredo, and others from different groups including the Skin-makers. And they do this without any particular personal gains, in a type of positive feed-back loop, we all contribute to give the modders a reason to build their skills, in turn, we learn to drive better on their tracks. They make GSCE more personalised. We all win.

Lastly, Race Department is a very fair community and forum, I don't see any of the shenegens present in some forums groups and they are open to critisism that allows for postive growth and development which is in the first instance a free service. The premium I feel is worth the value, (which I will be signing up for) and I look forward to racing online once I have the time.

I love the stars of the show, the 2014 V8's. They are beasts with beautiful faces and are a dream to drive, and sometimes I play with keyboard on my 18.4 inch laptop, they translate feel in every control option.

The future is good for GSCE/Reiza (the Sim racing equivalent of CDProjektRed). and it's underrated sister, FT.

Nemaste. Cheers. Jolly Ho.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
    • Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,875
    Thank you Rixamus.
    And it will continue ;-)