1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texture / Terrian noclipping issue

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Rodrrico, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I have created a track and made all the terrain around the track, but whenever I choose a texture that is not 'default' to btb and open the track in rfactor the car simple falls through the ground. It does the same this if I change the road textures to anything other than the default. Can someone please help me as I am not very good at this clearly :(
  2. In any additional XPack, some textures are wrong, you have to use 3DSimed to fix it (but I don't know how).
  3. Or go to venue materials, find the problematic materials, and make sure something valid is selected for "rFactor material name", like roada, grass, grvl etc.
  4. I've got the same problem with the textures from the new huge XPack, "Textures de janvier", the cars falls through the ground. In "Venue Materials", the rFactor name is correct. Is there a solution in BTB, or it's necessary to do something in 3DSimed ? And what ?