• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Texture error on career Ferrari driver gloves

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by CaravieR, Aug 26, 2016.

1. CaravieR

CaravieR

Ratings:
    +0
    As per the title, my Ferrari driver in career has glitched textures, making them seem "cut off". So far I haven't been able to fix it. Tried verifying files on steam as well to no avail.

This doesn't happen when I use Vettel or Raikkonen, only the career driver.

Does anybody else face the same issue? And does anyone know a way to correct it? Thank you.
    Screenshot attached.

EOfKqoY.png

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,148
    I don't see it, unless you mean 'cut off' by the top of your driver helmet, which means you can't see his arm in that position :O_o:

3. CaravieR

CaravieR

Ratings:
    +0
    In the screenshot I uploaded you can see the decals on the glove are out of position. Almost like they were "moved", for lack of a proper word to describe the glitch. I'll post a link to imgur for a clearer image.

http://imgur.com/EOfKqoY

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,148
    Ah OK I see what you mean.

Luckily I will never see it in game, as I never drive a Ferrari :D

You'll just have to wait and see if they fix it, or keep checking the modding forum to see if and when a modded Ferrari kit is released :)

5. CaravieR

CaravieR

Ratings:
    +0
    Been meddling with the game files and some mods, but so far I still haven't been able to fix the issue. Just giving it a bump in case anyone has found a fix.