game text was readable.

After the patch the 3 screens are useless in the
menus, zoomed in and so large you can not see most menu options and no options
in interview.

Actual in race/game screen from cockpit is almost the same,
seems a little stretched.

Any advice?

Thanks

This is a known post-patch problem. TH2Go, Eyefinity and it would seem NVidia SLI surround have it.

I press ALT-Enter on the keyboard to toggle between triple and single screen when in menus. Menus are readable in single screen.

For driving, I highly recommend you alter your FOV (field of view). I am only using 3840x1024 resolution, and find that a FOV between 37 and 40 is ideal for that aspect ratio. If you do alter your FOV, you will find that camera shake (in cockpit view) gets a bit too much. This ought to be altered at the same time.

To alter your FOV, refer to this thread: http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-game/38663-how-adjust-fov.html. Full instructions are included. It's actually not that difficult to do once you've got the hang of it.

There are pre-made downloadable FOV mods available on this site for triple-screen users, but they tend to be done in jumps of 10 (that is FOV 30, FOV 40, FOV 50 etc). Somewhere between 35 and 40 should be good, and small increments of 2 degrees or so can make the difference between being adequate and being perfect. It really does need to be tweaked for individual use, and the proximity of the screen to your eyes makes a difference. If I move my screens closer to me by 150mm (6") it requires a 2.5 degree FOV alteration!

Hope this helps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years